Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lxDestinyxl
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 3247

    #10621
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Eh- 6.5/10

    Comment

    • Adamaja456
      Absurd
      • Dec 2006
      • 6433

      #10622
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10


      582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
      602 AAAs(517+23+62)
      People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
      DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
      ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
      4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
      Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
      dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

      Comment

      • MP3 player
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2008
        • 452

        #10623
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7.5/10

        Comment

        • rsr2
          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
          • Oct 2004
          • 1386

          #10624
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10
          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

          Comment

          • All_That_Chaz
            Supreme Dictator For Life
            • Apr 2004
            • 5874

            #10625
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            3/10
            Back to "Back to Earth"
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            dammit chaz
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            god dammit chaz
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

            Comment

            • Telvanni_guard
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 1031

              #10626
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10.. I liked the cat better. :\

              Comment

              • Matthew4444
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 139

                #10627
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                I want to take it home.

                8.4/10
                postcount += 1
                I am also known as TheDarkNerd, if that makes any difference.

                Comment

                • intencer
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 17

                  #10628
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10


                  Comment

                  • KilikOdagawa
                    Zombie Dancer
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 737

                    #10629
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    9/10

                    Reminds me of what I was doing last night.
                    Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #10630
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      76/100


                      Comment

                      • intencer
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 17

                        #10631
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        haha...

                        8.7/10


                        Comment

                        • robertsona
                          missa in h-moll
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4000

                          #10632
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10 and don't post more than once on the same page.

                          Comment

                          • L0NEvvolf
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2068

                            #10633
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10 To much stuff to concintrate but still pretty good.

                            Comment

                            • masamursha
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 1225

                              #10634
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              wolves are cool

                              Comment

                              • Professor Raine
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1560

                                #10635
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10 I loled


                                My simfilez ----
                                :

                                Comment

                                Working...