Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Plan_Bsk81127
    snooches
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2007
    • 6420

    #17926
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Originally posted by UnkownMan
    Did you not read the rules? You cannot rate two people's avatars on the same page.

    For that, 1/10.
    Originally posted by djshox
    Yes that's right, usually on a scale of 1-10.

    I guess the next person can rate mine, and we'll begin from there.
    wut rulez, I dont see any :P

    edit: Im just joking with him before people get srs.

    6/10 for avatar above, kinda kreepy but interesting.
    Last edited by Plan_Bsk81127; 12-11-2010, 10:04 PM.

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #17927
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Originally posted by Rules sticky in game forum
      No more than 1 post per page on non-competitive threads.


      This means that threads which DO NOT require competitive and/or strategical posts from a user, should have no more than 1 post from the same user on the page.
      And since nobody rated mine earlier in the page, I think I'll just post again.

      10/10 PLAN U IN DA XMAS SPIRIT
      And the stick guy is aight too, he looks like OWA.


      Comment

      • R3t4rd3dSt3pdud3
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 76

        #17928
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        They see me rollin' 8.34/10
        __________________________________________________



        Comment

        • Psychotik
          Heckin' Cute
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 1729

          #17929
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          5/10
          Check out my Speedruns
          Originally posted by TEEX
          I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

          Comment

          • sakura080789
            Rapture Universe
            • Feb 2007
            • 1751

            #17930
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            Comment

            • Quigly
              nah
              • Jan 2008
              • 3506

              #17931
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              animated GIFs.
              Man is that redundant.

              Anywho, I like the font, but you could decrease the size of the transparent square so you don't have all that blank space.

              7/10
              nah

              Comment

              • NocturneAunamic
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2009
                • 893

                #17932
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Originally posted by Quigly
                Man is that redundant.
                (static "not moving") Still images can be saved as gifs.

                /facepalm

                8/10 not bad bro.

                Comment

                • UnkownMan
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1569

                  #17933
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Impressive. 8/10. (I'm a sucker for kick/heelflips)
                  Originally posted by Choofers
                  2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                  We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                  Comment

                  • Matrixdude
                    And She Screams My Name
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1351

                    #17934
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    0/10

                    Comment

                    • UnkownMan
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 1569

                      #17935
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      You can't give me a 0/10 just because you don't like me.
                      Originally posted by Choofers
                      2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                      We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6534

                        #17936
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        you cant keep posting twice on the same page. learn your place

                        @matirx

                        0/10 that video. no

                        Comment

                        • Plan_Bsk81127
                          snooches
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 6420

                          #17937
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          0/10 because that pic looks extremely gay, also because I dont like you, I can give you the 0/10 for that because I can.

                          ^ was for unknown but kmay snuck in there and posted before meh. :P

                          Originally posted by UnkownMan
                          Did you not read the rules? You cannot rate two people's avatars on the same page.

                          For that, 1/10.
                          lol, funny how you said this yet still cant follow the rules yourself. F'in retard.

                          Comment

                          • UnkownMan
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 1569

                            #17938
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Correction, you can't rate two different people's avatars on the same page. Learn your rules.
                            Originally posted by Choofers
                            2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                            We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                            Comment

                            • Matrixdude
                              And She Screams My Name
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1351

                              #17939
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Correction... You can't post more than once on the same page.

                              And I gave you a 0 because the avatar is really gay.

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #17940
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                lol 3/10

                                It's kind of unpleasant to look at but at the same time pretty funny
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...