Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sakura080789
    Rapture Universe
    • Feb 2007
    • 1751

    #17761
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10 cause it is xharumoni

    Comment

    • flashflash master
      Remember, remember...
      • Nov 2006
      • 87

      #17762
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10 for matching the color of the background of the avatar with the color of the forum...i thought about that earlier and i don't have to do it now that someone else has

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #17763
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        I don't even know/10

        Comment

        • Phynx
          I'm Forever
          • Mar 2007
          • 3005

          #17764
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Quit biting your nails. Lol

          5/10(cause you're a guy, not a hot chick)
          Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

          Comment

          • Therod1
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2010
            • 3

            #17765
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10
            Take a quick look at my profile and click that thumbs up, will ya?

            Comment

            • BlazeDrag414
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 89

              #17766
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10
              Nice circle?

              Comment

              • flash dualist
                u wot m8?
                • Aug 2007
                • 1225

                #17767
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10 Poor kid.
                Last edited by flash dualist; 11-26-2010, 06:40 PM.
                ---C925, overhead---
                My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                Comment

                • Hypnotik Circuitz
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 148

                  #17768
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  5/10
                  Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
                  I bet everytime you wake up, your bed smells like asparagus and then your mom has to clean it for you huh?
                  Originally posted by who_cares973
                  BS = Bitchin Score

                  Comment

                  • mhss1992
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 788

                    #17769
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10
                    jnbidevniuhyb scores: Nomina Nuda Tenemus 1-0-0-0, Anti-Ares 1-0-0-0

                    Best AAA: Frictional Nevada (Done while FFR was out, so it doesn't show in my level stats)

                    Resting. I might restart playing FFR seriously someday.

                    Comment

                    • OneHandNow
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 5305

                      #17770
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      not too fun

                      5/10

                      Comment

                      • OneHandNow
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5305

                        #17771
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        wtf how can you give a 8/10 to yaboy's avatar







                        fk u

                        Comment

                        • NocturneAunamic
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 893

                          #17772
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          whitey-tighties/10
                          +BK Crown
                          +OneHandNow
                          ________________
                          9.8/10


                          Originally posted by OneHandNow
                          wtf how can you give a 8/10 to yaboy's avatar
                          fk u
                          I lol'd. wow. that was funny.

                          Comment

                          • Psychotik
                            Heckin' Cute
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 1729

                            #17773
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            2/10
                            Check out my Speedruns
                            Originally posted by TEEX
                            I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #17774
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              4/10
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • sakura080789
                                Rapture Universe
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 1751

                                #17775
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10 cause it is dossar

                                Comment

                                Working...