Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iamgoodhehe
    Banned
    • Nov 2005
    • 221

    #17746
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10

    reminds me of boogers.

    Comment

    • ~kitty~
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 988

      #17747
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10 lol (I know mine sucks)

      Comment

      • Fast Fingered Fiend
        Banned
        • Nov 2009
        • 496

        #17748
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10

        Comment

        • knuckles2224
          Angel Island ♥
          • Jun 2007
          • 1530

          #17749
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          4.5/10
          Protoman is cool and all, but the image ain't.


          Originally posted by arrekusuof93
          Knuckles you're just a rebel

          Comment

          • Crashfan3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 2937

            #17750
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #17751
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • warriormag17
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2007
                • 455

                #17752
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                -infinity/10

                cuz dossar

                Comment

                • DragonIIDX
                  Not dragon, but dinosaur
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 916

                  #17753
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/10

                  Emoticon sunset/rise

                  EDIT: @rushyrulz

                  Nope. I got it from deviantART
                  Last edited by DragonIIDX; 11-24-2010, 10:46 AM.


                  Originally posted by clasko1000
                  banned for having an affair with peach
                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                  Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #17754
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Starwolf :/

                    7/10 cuz u prolly got it from google.


                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #17755
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10 where is that from?

                      Comment

                      • justin_ator
                        🥓<strong><span style="col
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 7648

                        #17756
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10, slightly amusing, yet a little hard to tell what it is at first.

                        Comment

                        • OneHandNow
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5305

                          #17757
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          arrow?

                          i've seen enough of those

                          1/10

                          Comment

                          • UnkownMan
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 1569

                            #17758
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            I do declare I give you a 10/10, because those glasses top the red-headed cake.
                            Originally posted by Choofers
                            2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                            We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                            Comment

                            • kmay
                              Don't forget me
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6534

                              #17759
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              gorillaz/10?

                              8/10

                              Comment

                              • xharumoni
                                $
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 581

                                #17760
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                Comment

                                Working...