Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmay
    Don't forget me
    • Jan 2007
    • 6532

    #17776
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    boring. 1/10

    Comment

    • Evnoir
      _(:3」∠)_
      • Sep 2008
      • 978

      #17777
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Who is that!?/10
      9/10

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #17778
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        why does everyone these days have an anime avatar?/10
        unoriginal/10
        6/10


        Comment

        • Mulie
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2009
          • 190

          #17779
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          I don't like this rating inflation. If you find it unoriginal why didn't you rate lower? Your rating + too big would make it 4/10 for me.

          For yours, 7/10. I've come to associate the falling naked guy with your name; that makes it expressive

          Comment

          • justin_ator
            🥓<strong><span style="col
            • Mar 2007
            • 7648

            #17780
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10 trippy.

            Comment

            • xharumoni
              $
              • Apr 2007
              • 581

              #17781
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10

              Comment

              • phe0nixblade
                Praise the sun mofo
                • Sep 2005
                • 4281

                #17782
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                0/10

                Comment

                • leonid
                  I am leonid
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 8080

                  #17783
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/0



                  Proud member of Team No

                  Comment

                  • flash dualist
                    u wot m8?
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 1225

                    #17784
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    9/10
                    Originally posted by leonid
                    10/0
                    Math ERROR
                    ---C925, overhead---
                    My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                    My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                    Comment

                    • zadkiel91
                      IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 273

                      #17785
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      5/10
                      ''I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!''
                      2nd Place D1 : The Slayerific Phantominaizer New Year Tourney!
                      1st place D2 : FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      Comment

                      • Therod
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 64

                        #17786
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10

                        Comment

                        • Xayphon
                          sausage
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 1630

                          #17787
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          4/10

                          Comment

                          • xXAll-ProXx
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 2040

                            #17788
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10
                            I have a dig bick.

                            Comment

                            • Matrixdude
                              And She Screams My Name
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1351

                              #17789
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10

                              Comment

                              • Quigly
                                nah
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 3506

                                #17790
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Asl?/10
                                nah

                                Comment

                                Working...