Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #17986
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    OMFG that avatar is so awesome - it's amusing every time I look at it especially since that guy has a funny facial expression.

    PARTY HARD WITH TOILET PAPER 10/10
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • xXAll-ProXx
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2010
      • 2040

      #17987
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      /10 cause it's dossar :P
      Last edited by xXAll-ProXx; 12-15-2010, 11:31 PM.
      I have a dig bick.

      Comment

      • The5thMoon
        • self-fulfilled prophecy •
        • May 2006
        • 2132

        #17988
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        5/10 seen it way too much

        Comment

        • kmay
          Don't forget me
          • Jan 2007
          • 6534

          #17989
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          lol 10/10 that boys hot


          EDIT: i was beat

          still 10/10 beautiful

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #17990
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10 for random girl that's not you.


            Comment

            • NocturneAunamic
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2009
              • 893

              #17991
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10/10

              its addicting

              Comment

              • XCV
                has nice tits
                • Nov 2008
                • 744

                #17992
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                11/10 even though I already saw it.

                Comment

                • Aerei
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 18

                  #17993
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10, to much of a good thing.
                  Magic Width Enhancing Soundcloud Embed
                  http://soundcloud.com/djcybo/now-that-theyre-watching-echoespond-mix

                  Comment

                  • LoveHurts67
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 155

                    #17994
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10

                    Comment

                    • sakura080789
                      Rapture Universe
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 1751

                      #17995
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      anime 2/10 cuteness 8/10

                      10/10

                      Comment

                      • UnkownMan
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 1569

                        #17996
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        I think the text got cut off near the right.

                        5/10. The text is cool, but, a nice background would go great with it.
                        Originally posted by Choofers
                        2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                        We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                        Comment

                        • duddychuck@yahoo.com
                          Retired
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 1111

                          #17997
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          2/10

                          Comment

                          • Matrixdude
                            And She Screams My Name
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1351

                            #17998
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10

                            -3 for gay username.

                            Comment

                            • HoodedRaccoon
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 75

                              #17999
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10
                              because I could blow on that chick and she would go flying(skinny bitch)

                              Comment

                              • OneHandNow
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 5305

                                #18000
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                duddychuck@yahoo.com is the coolest name ever

                                what the f*ck are you talking about son



                                humping rainbow lizard?

                                12/421.3

                                Comment

                                Working...