Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #18136
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Continuing on with my automatic

    6/10

    on all anime avatars.


    Comment

    • OneHandNow
      Banned
      • Sep 2006
      • 5305

      #18137
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      random anime girl

      235i823/10

      stupid ninjas EVERYWHERE today fu*ckyou all. (((

      ****** rolling down hill = 5993/10

      Comment

      • NocturneAunamic
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2009
        • 893

        #18138
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Amazn 11/10

        Comment

        • Psychotik
          Heckin' Cute
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 1729

          #18139
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10
          Check out my Speedruns
          Originally posted by TEEX
          I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

          Comment

          • Shikari
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 2055

            #18140
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            derp/10

            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Shikari for resident profile artist

            Comment

            • _Stepdude_
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2010
              • 641

              #18141
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Awesome 9/10

              Bet he's playing Rainbow Unicorn Attack.

              Comment

              • justin_ator
                🥓<strong><span style="col
                • Mar 2007
                • 7648

                #18142
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Scares the crap out of me. Haha. 6/10.

                Oh and yes, I am posting a second time on this page...New avatar + No new posts after 36 Hours = Me back to refresh things. I'm not Christmas colors anymore.

                Comment

                • xXAll-ProXx
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 2040

                  #18143
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10
                  I have a dig bick.

                  Comment

                  • Flandre Scarlet
                    Death
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 903

                    #18144
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    9/10
                    Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                    Comment

                    • ddr_f4n
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 3807

                      #18145
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Auto 10/10 for Touhou, more for Flandre
                      Out Now!


                      Older Releases:
                      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #18146
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Eh I'll give it a 5/10

                        Can't have an opinion on random Touhou pics, I'm not swayed either way

                        Comment

                        • TC_b0ng
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 179

                          #18147
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10

                          it kinda looks like something i drew when i was in 7th grade, lol

                          Comment

                          • Evnoir
                            _(:3」∠)_
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 978

                            #18148
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10 because it took me half an hour to edit that avi lmao.
                            Inb4 I get an automatic 6/10 for having an anime avatar.

                            Comment

                            • cry4eternity
                              ~ added for cuteness
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 979

                              #18149
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              At least it's Christmas-y.

                              I'm retired

                              Comment

                              • bender5
                                The 40% Iron Chef
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 4894

                                #18150
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10

                                crazy abstract renditions of pokemon ftw

                                Comment

                                Working...