Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Psychotik
    Heckin' Cute
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2008
    • 1729

    #17671
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10
    Check out my Speedruns
    Originally posted by TEEX
    I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

    Comment

    • ddr_f4n
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 3807

      #17672
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Originally posted by OneHandNow
      0/10

      1post per page ya nun
      Sorry forgot that this is a FFR game board :P

      4/10
      Out Now!


      Older Releases:
      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

      Comment

      • CMMTeddy
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 17

        #17673
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10


        Listen to and while watching .
        Congrats, you are now Internet Fancy.
        (Monocle and pipe optional)

        Comment

        • Dreamland200
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2010
          • 10

          #17674
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10

          Nice photo of you.

          MP7 Announcer: .-.

          Comment

          • xharumoni
            $
            • Apr 2007
            • 581

            #17675
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10

            Comment

            • Shikari
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2010
              • 2055

              #17676
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              wat/10

              Seriously, 5/10

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Shikari for resident profile artist

              Comment

              • Izzy
                Snek
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 9195

                #17677
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                I wish my internet experience was like that.

                6/10

                Comment

                • Flandre Scarlet
                  Death
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 903

                  #17678
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10
                  Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #17679
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    How to make a ~500 year old vampire look like a 10 year old LOL
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • xBBx Takedown
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2627

                      #17680
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10
                      Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                      Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                      Best AAA-Sword Strike
                      Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                      Comment

                      • Crashfan3
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 2937

                        #17681
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        that show messed up my childhood/10

                        Comment

                        • kmay
                          Don't forget me
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6532

                          #17682
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          gives me a good laugh everytime i see it 10/10

                          Comment

                          • OneHandNow
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 5305

                            #17683
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            change your avatar sometime son

                            5/10

                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #17684
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/dicks LOL!
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • Missiongirl2087
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 2

                                #17685
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                Comment

                                Working...