Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All_That_Chaz
    Supreme Dictator For Life
    • Apr 2004
    • 5874

    #10261
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10
    Back to "Back to Earth"
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    dammit chaz
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    god dammit chaz
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

    Comment

    • albaneenesk8r
      I Fap For Justice
      • Jul 2006
      • 1420

      #10262
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Omg Kitten :3:3:3:3:3
      99/10
      Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
      FFR retards at their finest. gg
      My hero
      Originally posted by 04im
      u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

      Comment

      • Linksbro
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 245

        #10263
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10

        Comment

        • Nightfirecat
          ...back from the dead.
          • Nov 2006
          • 3213

          #10264
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10

          It's ok... Haven't played that game in forever.


          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

          Comment

          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1120

            #10265
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10, has username.

            Comment

            • Crashfan3
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 2937

              #10266
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5.25/10

              Comment

              • gabgabo
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2007
                • 1811

                #10267
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                If I get banned for posting twice on a single page, Crashfan3 and Nightfirecat should get banned too as they both did a double post on a single page too.

                2/10

                Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                Comment

                • omegalpha789
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 98

                  #10268
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/10

                  Comment

                  • gabgabo
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1811

                    #10269
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    If I get banned for posting three times on a single page, Crashfan3 and Nightfirecat should get banned too as they both did a triple post on a single page too.

                    10/10

                    Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                    Comment

                    • Professor Raine
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1560

                      #10270
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10


                      My simfilez ----
                      :

                      Comment

                      • MarukuAntoni
                        mmmMMMmmm
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 521

                        #10271
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10
                        IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                        Comment

                        • Erika S
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 5

                          #10272
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #10273
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            6/10
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • rsr2
                              Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 1386

                              #10274
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8/10
                              Originally posted by MrGiggles
                              "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #10275
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                100/100

                                Been dying to get that one, best...family guy...clip...ever!

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...