Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShAiOnEi
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1110

    #15811
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    20/10 Oops I was ninja'd

    I am here to say I love sports.

    EDIT:50/10 for a murkrow.
    I love my son Auron

    Epic thread killer

    Comment

    • danthemano
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 264

      #15812
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      3/10..
      Originally posted by MrDespair
      You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

      Comment

      • iamDMAS
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 28

        #15813
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Originally posted by cC@Zz
        7.5/10
        6/10.
        If you are criticizing me hatefully cause I love Dance Dance Revolution and "In The Groove is better", you have a 100% chance of ban.

        Comment

        • Psychotik
          Heckin' Cute
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 1729

          #15814
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          5/10 ITG arrows are better.
          Check out my Speedruns
          Originally posted by TEEX
          I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

          Comment

          • Flandre Scarlet
            Death
            • Feb 2008
            • 903

            #15815
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            lol 9/10
            Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

            Comment

            • Quigly
              nah
              • Jan 2008
              • 3506

              #15816
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Touhou/10

              I really can't think of a rating haha.
              nah

              Comment

              • danthemano
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2008
                • 264

                #15817
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10 epic
                Originally posted by MrDespair
                You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

                Comment

                • NFD
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 4715

                  #15818
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10 Once a page please.

                  Comment

                  • UnkownMan
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 1569

                    #15819
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10
                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                    We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                    Comment

                    • YaBoySM
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 532

                      #15820
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10

                      Comment

                      • pokelda
                        ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 3878

                        #15821
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        holy **** is that a guy or a girl

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #15822
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          0/10 low quality ****
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • Conorn
                            Lord of the Tea Republic
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 856

                            #15823
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10

                            Just because I don't want to take it out on your av.

                            Also, did you get my PM? About the Blue Team banner?

                            EDIT: Yeah I hate You Gay Ho too, but Admiral Ackbar is the shiiiiit.
                            Last edited by Conorn; 04-25-2009, 05:50 PM.
                            Yep.

                            Comment

                            • MelodyOfOblivion99
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 173

                              #15824
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Lol... 4/10.

                              Because I despise Yu-Gi-Oh... >.<
                              Originally posted by RobertsonaIsBack
                              i would beat off his dick into my face and wipe it on a dog and ride the dog into the sunset

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #15825
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                got a new avatar
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...