Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AC1speakerbox
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 1242

    #16981
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    sexxay.

    9.5/10

    Comment

    • Im Vince
      Allez Montréal!
      • Aug 2007
      • 819

      #16982
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      ninja'd lmao
      9/10
      AAAs: 817
      Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
      Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

      Comment

      • leonid
        I am leonid
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2008
        • 8080

        #16983
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10



        Proud member of Team No

        Comment

        • Ziergdsx18
          ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2007
          • 2800

          #16984
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10.


          | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

          Comment

          • {Mystery}
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2009
            • 58

            #16985
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            I'll go with 8/10 since I don't know what it's from.
            Currently:

            {Mystery}
            Member


            [COLOR="Lime"]
            FFR Average Rank: 5,666
            FC: 185
            AAA: 13 (best one: Story of the Constellations)


            5th place (Best of Against) in Can You Beat The Dragon's_Fury Team Members? Tournament (Novice Division)
            COLOR]

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #16986
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Foamy is the sh*t 10/10
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • TeknoRokr
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2006
                • 186

                #16987
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7 for being Raichu, but +1 for being part of Team Rocket, so 8/10
                !

                Comment

                • {Mystery}
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 58

                  #16988
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Woo-hoo! I got a ten ^_^


                  Btw, 9.5/10
                  Currently:

                  {Mystery}
                  Member


                  [COLOR="Lime"]
                  FFR Average Rank: 5,666
                  FC: 185
                  AAA: 13 (best one: Story of the Constellations)


                  5th place (Best of Against) in Can You Beat The Dragon's_Fury Team Members? Tournament (Novice Division)
                  COLOR]

                  Comment

                  • chidori!
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1603

                    #16989
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • Ziergdsx18
                      ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 2800

                      #16990
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10. I love .gifs


                      | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                      Comment

                      • TC_Cyrenics
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 963

                        #16991
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7.6/10.

                        You person you.
                        Originally posted by kaiten123
                        wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                        Comment

                        • Card Man
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 645

                          #16992
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8.0/10

                          I do not know what it is; but it looks interesting and pokemon-like.

                          Comment

                          • abstractrevenge
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 188

                            #16993
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10 because I can't figure out how you hold your cards like that

                            Comment

                            • DotKritic
                              Forum User
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2974

                              #16994
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              1/10

                              the lowest score i have ever given. shame on you.

                              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                              Comment

                              • championanwar
                                Ask Nuro! x3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 2588

                                #16995
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Obama Obama Obama Obama Obo-obo
                                Billy Mays Billy Mays Billy Mays Billy Mays Billy-Billy
                                8/10

                                Originally posted by aperson
                                all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                                aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                                aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                                Click Here

                                Comment

                                Working...