Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #16906
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • A2P
      FFR Veteran
      • Apr 2009
      • 3127

      #16907
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10

      I don't understand the team rocket hat o_o
      ps new page so y'all cant yell at me :0wned:

      Comment

      • skyfox_
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 354

        #16908
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        its a pokeman right?>

        6/10

        Comment

        • ninjafury
          Liquidsmooth
          • Dec 2005
          • 563

          #16909
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          I have no idea who you are cosplaying as, but anyways for the effort I give a 6/10
          Half Asian Half White, 100% Whasian

          Comment

          • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 556

            #16910
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            um
            7/10


            Top 3 finishes

            2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
            2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
            3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

            This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

            Comment

            • 1mpuls3
              Impulsive By Nature
              • Jul 2007
              • 340

              #16911
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10


              Comment

              • justin_ator
                🥓<strong><span style="col
                • Mar 2007
                • 7648

                #16912
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10 if it is you, though it is sorta bland, 3/10 if it isn't.

                Comment

                • Quigly
                  nah
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 3506

                  #16913
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  It seems deep.

                  But I like sketched avi's so 9/10.
                  nah

                  Comment

                  • Ephraim Desole
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 308

                    #16914
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    "Someone is making a bad post! On FFR! Let's crowd in a circle around them and grab each others' dicks comrades. Team Litodude, ASSSEEEEEMMMBLEEE!"

                    Comment

                    • ic0slay3r
                      Falangel <3
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2309

                      #16915
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      1/10


                      AAA:531
                      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                      # of BF: 42


                      -------

                      Comment

                      • BlackLaser
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 1

                        #16916
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        2/10, i don't know what is that.

                        Comment

                        • OneHandNow
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5305

                          #16917
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10 for 6 stitches on his head.

                          Comment

                          • Ghakimx
                            Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 1594

                            #16918
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Mio, yaaaaaaaaaaay

                            Oh wait, I'm not a Mio fanboy, and I hate Super Deformation.

                            6.

                            I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                            Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                            Comment

                            • Ziergdsx18
                              ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 2800

                              #16919
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Headache again? xDXDXD. Somehow i really like her so... 10/10


                              | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                              Comment

                              • clarinet89
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 899

                                #16920
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                idk what it's from, but it's cute, so 8.5/10

                                Questionable Content

                                Comment

                                Working...