What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • banditcom
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 6243

    #946
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    "Sorry ***, this is the only thing I'm putting in your mouth."

    Comment

    • IAAW
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 3008

      #947
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm hawt.

      Comment

      • ViperSnake
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 61

        #948
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I got hit in the face with a shovel.


        Originally posted by SuperWarZoid & Sertman
        Originally Posted by SuperWarZoid
        hi i exist
        Originally Posted by Sertman
        go kill yourself
        Originally posted by jesseXshame
        and also
        what the hell are stickies?
        go **** YOURself
        idiot
        Originally posted by Patashu
        so anyway yeah controversy

        Comment

        • Tri_edge3
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 3

          #949
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I just got my period
          Did someone just say something?

          If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

          Comment

          • ViperSnake
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2006
            • 61

            #950
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            WTF I'm turing into celery.


            Originally posted by SuperWarZoid & Sertman
            Originally Posted by SuperWarZoid
            hi i exist
            Originally Posted by Sertman
            go kill yourself
            Originally posted by jesseXshame
            and also
            what the hell are stickies?
            go **** YOURself
            idiot
            Originally posted by Patashu
            so anyway yeah controversy

            Comment

            • Tri_edge3
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 3

              #951
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              See how good I am in drawing
              Did someone just say something?

              If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

              Comment

              • ViperSnake
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2006
                • 61

                #952
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                That yellow (pendelum?) thing looks RLY neat.


                Originally posted by SuperWarZoid & Sertman
                Originally Posted by SuperWarZoid
                hi i exist
                Originally Posted by Sertman
                go kill yourself
                Originally posted by jesseXshame
                and also
                what the hell are stickies?
                go **** YOURself
                idiot
                Originally posted by Patashu
                so anyway yeah controversy

                Comment

                • tobias_foxdemon
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 48

                  #953
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  *too busy looking at the head exploding thing to respond*
                  I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



                  If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                  Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

                  Comment

                  • ViperSnake
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 61

                    #954
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    my mouth is ^

                    Oh yeah btw one of my eggs hatched, and another will hatch RLY soon! Oh Yays!


                    Originally posted by SuperWarZoid & Sertman
                    Originally Posted by SuperWarZoid
                    hi i exist
                    Originally Posted by Sertman
                    go kill yourself
                    Originally posted by jesseXshame
                    and also
                    what the hell are stickies?
                    go **** YOURself
                    idiot
                    Originally posted by Patashu
                    so anyway yeah controversy

                    Comment

                    • the_unda_doggz
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 643

                      #955
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I bit mah tongue!! =.=

                      Comment

                      • ID_Naruto
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 1

                        #956
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Maybe I should turn the lights back on...
                        <= I have no clue what the heck this is for!

                        So many cool gifs... I'm stealing them! ^_^

                        If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                        Comment

                        • RPGFREAK
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 41

                          #957
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          i'm so exhausted thinking of ways to kill sasuke, i'm dreaming of a giant cherry.

                          Comment

                          • ViperSnake
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 61

                            #958
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I sense something will happen to me.


                            Originally posted by SuperWarZoid & Sertman
                            Originally Posted by SuperWarZoid
                            hi i exist
                            Originally Posted by Sertman
                            go kill yourself
                            Originally posted by jesseXshame
                            and also
                            what the hell are stickies?
                            go **** YOURself
                            idiot
                            Originally posted by Patashu
                            so anyway yeah controversy

                            Comment

                            • xDivinityx
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 179

                              #959
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              *emo*

                              /wrists

                               

                              Comment

                              • ViperSnake
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 61

                                #960
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Why does my life keep repeating?! I'm in HELL!!!


                                Originally posted by xDivinityx
                                *emo*

                                /wrists
                                lol


                                Originally posted by SuperWarZoid & Sertman
                                Originally Posted by SuperWarZoid
                                hi i exist
                                Originally Posted by Sertman
                                go kill yourself
                                Originally posted by jesseXshame
                                and also
                                what the hell are stickies?
                                go **** YOURself
                                idiot
                                Originally posted by Patashu
                                so anyway yeah controversy

                                Comment

                                Working...