What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tri_edge3
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 3

    #976
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I don't care if I don't have a mouth
    Did someone just say something?

    If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

    Comment

    • ViperSnake
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 61

      #977
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      You can't see me, I am a shadow dude person.


      Originally posted by SuperWarZoid & Sertman
      Originally Posted by SuperWarZoid
      hi i exist
      Originally Posted by Sertman
      go kill yourself
      Originally posted by jesseXshame
      and also
      what the hell are stickies?
      go **** YOURself
      idiot
      Originally posted by Patashu
      so anyway yeah controversy

      Comment

      • ID_Naruto
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2006
        • 1

        #978
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I'm in your blood. MWAHAHAHAHAH!
        <= I have no clue what the heck this is for!

        So many cool gifs... I'm stealing them! ^_^

        If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

        Comment

        • somerndmguy
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 116

          #979
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          You sure this orange isn't genetically altered?

          Comment

          • ID_Naruto
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2006
            • 1

            #980
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            !!! You have no avatar! *Pokes*
            <= I have no clue what the heck this is for!

            So many cool gifs... I'm stealing them! ^_^

            If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

            Comment

            • RPGFREAK
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 41

              #981
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I didn't have a mom to tell me not to play with my food

              Comment

              • Tri_edge3
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 3

                #982
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Kill All
                Did someone just say something?

                If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                Comment

                • ID_Naruto
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 1

                  #983
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Go ahead and break my Ipod. I'll just transmute another.
                  <= I have no clue what the heck this is for!

                  So many cool gifs... I'm stealing them! ^_^

                  If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                  Comment

                  • ViperSnake
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 61

                    #984
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Is this a orange or is it my...(use ure imagination kids!)


                    Originally posted by SuperWarZoid & Sertman
                    Originally Posted by SuperWarZoid
                    hi i exist
                    Originally Posted by Sertman
                    go kill yourself
                    Originally posted by jesseXshame
                    and also
                    what the hell are stickies?
                    go **** YOURself
                    idiot
                    Originally posted by Patashu
                    so anyway yeah controversy

                    Comment

                    • Patashu
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 8609

                      #985
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm so angry because my head is bigger then my stubby tail!
                      Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                      http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                      Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                      Comment

                      • Zashxq
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 9

                        #986
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        loel im liek a drgn but liek i kinda am liek mad bcuz liek i want liek my liek cookie

                        liek
                        I am an INTERMEDIATE spritist, so I suck.
                        Buuut... I can do a sig or two.

                        OMG LOOK IM A SONIC FAN AND I SPRITED THIS



                        I made this 2.5 years ago, so I am much better than I used to be. If you have any requests, PM me. I can do more than just sonic characters, I can MAKE YOUR COMPUTER GRAPHICAL DREAMS COME TRUE (guaranteed or 1/4th of your money back plus S+H)

                        Comment

                        • ViperSnake
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 61

                          #987
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          wtf lol I'm so pissed why do I have wings when I can already fly using my tails. And why are there LEMONS and CHERRIES attached to them?!


                          Originally posted by SuperWarZoid & Sertman
                          Originally Posted by SuperWarZoid
                          hi i exist
                          Originally Posted by Sertman
                          go kill yourself
                          Originally posted by jesseXshame
                          and also
                          what the hell are stickies?
                          go **** YOURself
                          idiot
                          Originally posted by Patashu
                          so anyway yeah controversy

                          Comment

                          • duhh_
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 429

                            #988
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            spilt ketchup on myself...
                            use small words when you talk **** about me, because you'll be eating them later

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            i hear there's this amazing new invention

                            it's called google

                            you take words that you want to know more about and you type them in and OH SHIT YOU GET INFORMATION

                            Comment

                            • Zashxq
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 9

                              #989
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Originally posted by ViperSnake
                              wtf lol I'm so pissed why do I have wings when I can already fly using my tails. And why are there LEMONS and CHERRIES attached to them?!
                              Off topic - WTF LIEK I MAD TAT LIEK 3 YEERS AGO AND LIEK IT SUPPOSED TO HAV 1 TAIL AND DE OTER ON IS A YOSHI TAIL STFU I LIEK IT SHUT UP
                              I am an INTERMEDIATE spritist, so I suck.
                              Buuut... I can do a sig or two.

                              OMG LOOK IM A SONIC FAN AND I SPRITED THIS



                              I made this 2.5 years ago, so I am much better than I used to be. If you have any requests, PM me. I can do more than just sonic characters, I can MAKE YOUR COMPUTER GRAPHICAL DREAMS COME TRUE (guaranteed or 1/4th of your money back plus S+H)

                              Comment

                              • Tri_edge3
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3

                                #990
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                uhhhhh I just farted
                                Did someone just say something?

                                If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                                Comment

                                Working...