What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • businessman07
    Banned
    • Sep 2005
    • 273

    #886
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    MMMM... cookie

    I'll lick your ass. and make i bleed.

    Comment

    • Halo_Unit
      Banned
      • Sep 2006
      • 26

      #887
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      i wonder if my owner will get mad if i **** on the carpet again?

      Comment

      • andy-o24
        Married Man
        • May 2006
        • 1527

        #888
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        lates dance!
        (I'll get avatar soon)
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

        When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

        Originally posted by Shashakiro
        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

        Comment

        • the_unda_doggz
          Banned
          • Sep 2005
          • 643

          #889
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          WE'RE ALL EMO FAGS WHO CUT OURSELVES, PAINT OUR FINGERNAILS BLACK, AND ARE ******S, WE ARE FAGS!! WE ARE FAGS!! ALL EMOS ARE FAGS!! **** EMOS!!
          Last edited by the_unda_doggz; 09-21-2006, 05:58 PM.

          Comment

          • andy-o24
            Married Man
            • May 2006
            • 1527

            #890
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            sorry for the inconvienience,but thank you. I had pictures to use already,so I did. game on!

            what the hell do these words mean?
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

            When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

            Comment

            • popcorn121
              Banned
              • Sep 2006
              • 18

              #891
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Come with me little boy and we can play dont tell mommy where I put my hands on you.

              Comment

              • chuckey
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 137

                #892
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                hey let me go

                JESUS LOVES YA!!!!!!!!!!!!



                Comment

                • ID_Chocobo
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 0

                  #893
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  tell me now, or give me head.

                  Comment

                  • RPGFREAK
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 41

                    #894
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Why do a have to race just to get that d***ed golden chocobo?

                    Comment

                    • chuckey
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 137

                      #895
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      yes the golden chicken of the east is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      JESUS LOVES YA!!!!!!!!!!!!



                      Comment

                      • tobias_foxdemon
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 48

                        #896
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Woah, dude....
                        I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



                        If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

                        Comment

                        • RPGFREAK
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 41

                          #897
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Are there any other neko-boys in tha house?

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #898
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            yeah we're having duck for dinner.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • chuckey
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 137

                              #899
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              omg the R is also the X!!! call NASA!!!!!

                              JESUS LOVES YA!!!!!!!!!!!!



                              Comment

                              • _Black_Mage_
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 0

                                #900
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I am the Clit commander! I'm the master of the clit!
                                HADOKEN!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...