What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SetsunaSakurazaki
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 12

    #4456
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    ...I didn't know they had this ball in Kamatari Damacy...oh well...lemme keep rolling it...

    "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #4457
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm emo.

      Comment

      • Tommy5001
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 40

        #4458
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        ima messed up girl
        The Best Tommy Le

        Im Secretly PlatinumWind

        Comment

        • OmgWtfItsALongNameOfDoom
          FFR Veteran
          • Apr 2006
          • 54

          #4459
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          kurosaki-kun?
          Babies in the back seat cause accidents;
          Accidents in the back seat cause babies.

          Comment

          • ffrrocksya
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 285

            #4460
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I have a lot to travel

            FC's:52
            AAA's:11
            Tokens:18
            Skill Tokens:3

            I play with one hand
            (it's screwing me over a bit now)

            Originally posted by ffrrocksya
            Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

            Comment

            • orly101
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 190

              #4461
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Wtf Happend To My Sexy Outlined Look?

              Comment

              • -Live_Free-
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 578

                #4462
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Dont make me backhand you


                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                Average Rank:2,262
                FC-135+38 skill/token
                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                Comment

                • Crashfan3
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 2937

                  #4463
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Hey! A penny! And it's head up!! Hmm... Ninteen... Eighty... woah! *falls on face*

                  Comment

                  • faramir2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 7

                    #4464
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    behold.......BOXES!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #4465
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Uhh... Rawr =]

                      Comment

                      • meiloyn
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 291

                        #4466
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        This is why you don't trust acne cream ads.

                        EDIT: NINJA'D
                        My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                        Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                        Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                        Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                        Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                        Comment

                        • SulferDragon
                          this is a waste of space
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2668

                          #4467
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Look, I don't have an avy


                          Comment

                          • meiloyn
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 291

                            #4468
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Sweet, this new camo dealie has me blending with the volcanic background!

                            (It was deleted for an unspecific reason. Since I have seen a couple dancing gifs of Hitler here as well as some sig quotes with Nazi jokes, I am completely unsure as to why my avatar was deleted, because Nazi jokes are apparently allowed on FFR.)
                            My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                            Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                            Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                            Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                            Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                            Comment

                            • orly101
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 190

                              #4469
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              *sniff* stupid jupider, did u have to be so mean?

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #4470
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                OMFG I'm not emo!

                                Comment

                                Working...