What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • paranoiaddr
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 13

    #4336
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I am either saluting you, or pushing an eyebrow down..but since I'm smiling you know I look cool.

    Comment

    • HammyMcSquirrel
      Everlong
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3833

      #4337
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Hmm...perhaps feet is ddr for crack?

      Comment

      • flipsta_lombax
        Lombax Connoisseur
        • May 2006
        • 2556

        #4338
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I found a cookie! It's mine, ALL MINE!
        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

        Comment

        • psychopete
          Quite electrifying.
          • Jul 2005
          • 833

          #4339
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Yeah, I'm a hard-to-find species, but that doesn't make us lombax any less smexy.

          Comment

          • HammyMcSquirrel
            Everlong
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3833

            #4340
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            "Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down and remove your trousers. Yes, it is for top secret purposes."

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #4341
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm not rabid, just sugar-high.

              Comment

              • ffrrocksya
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 285

                #4342
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                oh boy, here we go again...

                FC's:52
                AAA's:11
                Tokens:18
                Skill Tokens:3

                I play with one hand
                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                Comment

                • apple23
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 10

                  #4343
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I finally tied my shoes!!!!!!!

                  Comment

                  • orly101
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 190

                    #4344
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    RAGNAROCK!!!

                    Comment

                    • meiloyn
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 291

                      #4345
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      No, I don't feel like talking to you right now.
                      My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                      Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                      Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                      Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                      Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                      Comment

                      • Coolboyrulez0
                        VICES
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 10042

                        #4346
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I am emo. I love cutting myself and then drowning in my blood. Wee.
                        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                        Comment

                        • meiloyn
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 291

                          #4347
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          *Italian accent* Oh yeah!

                          (Yeah, emos are stupid.)
                          My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                          Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                          Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                          Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                          Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                          Comment

                          • faramir2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 7

                            #4348
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Thinks : down the street not accross the road.

                            Comment

                            • Coolboyrulez0
                              VICES
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 10042

                              #4349
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I don't like the plastic surgeon...
                              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                              Comment

                              • faramir2007
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 7

                                #4350
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I wish I was known by my actual name. OFF THE CLIFF!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...