What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FRANKKK
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 1802

    #4471
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    i do what i want



    Full combo's: 230
    AAA's: 75
    Latest AAA: Lesson.
    Best AAA: Firestorm.
    GameWhore Clan
    "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #4472
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm hiding in your sorrow.

      Comment

      • ffrrocksya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 285

        #4473
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        being a stripper will be much easier

        FC's:52
        AAA's:11
        Tokens:18
        Skill Tokens:3

        I play with one hand
        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

        Comment

        • psychopete
          Quite electrifying.
          • Jul 2005
          • 833

          #4474
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I think I'll be appealing to every pedo around the world.
          Pedo: "DO NOT WANT"

          EDIT: Ninja'd.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #4475
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            @ffrrocksya

            O...M...G... Its Zoidburg O.O

            @psychopete

            I'm an emo batman =]

            Comment

            • SulferDragon
              this is a waste of space
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2668

              #4476
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Reading is for people with morals... F**k this S**t!!


              Comment

              • darklordsarumon9
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2005
                • 1777

                #4477
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Ima Big Scary Dragon!
                Originally posted by Choofers
                i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
                Originally posted by cetaka
                whats namine like in person

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #4478
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Originally posted by darklordsarumon9
                  Ima Big Scary Dragon!
                  I'm a Zoidburg wannabe =[

                  Comment

                  • psychopete
                    Quite electrifying.
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 833

                    #4479
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    @psychopete

                    I'm an emo batman =]
                    WRONG. I'm not emo and I'm not a bat.

                    Elementary school dropout!

                    Comment

                    • Thaddy von Bellingshausen
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 6

                      #4480
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      interesting. 8/10


                      I was first to discover Antarctica in 1820. Unfurtunately, I traveled 187 years into furture after the discover.

                      Comment

                      • prlnman
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7

                        #4481
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        thinks to self: (I wonder if this picture would be more intimidating... if I had a beard)

                        Comment

                        • SulferDragon
                          this is a waste of space
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2668

                          #4482
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Have you seen James Bond around?


                          Comment

                          • megaxxx
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 329

                            #4483
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Feel my sulfery wrath of hell and damnation. Only if you can just wait after I rest.
                            GET A JOB LOSER.

                            Comment

                            • meiloyn
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 291

                              #4484
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              86 rupees. Enough to get myself a deku shield or two.
                              My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                              Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                              Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                              Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                              Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                              Comment

                              • -Live_Free-
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 578

                                #4485
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                He stole my moon -cry-


                                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                                Average Rank:2,262
                                FC-135+38 skill/token
                                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                                Comment

                                Working...