Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MracY
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 284

    #121
    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

    No, what he meant was to moonwalk to the west, for the purpose of backtracking later.

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #122
      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

      Originally posted by MracY
      No, what he meant was to moonwalk to the west, for the purpose of backtracking later.
      If this is the case, then why did he state that he wanted to meet up with Omega? He is farther north than Omega's current location.
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • MracY
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 284

        #123
        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

        I don't know.
        I didn't read him saying something like that.

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #124
          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

          Originally posted by MracY
          I don't know.
          I didn't read him saying something like that.
          He seemed to imply that he wanted to meet Omeganitros in this post:

          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Not just for in the case of losing orientation, but in the case that someone would wish to follow, or not follow.
          --

          *edit* I'm way too tired to finish updating the thread right now, and I have school in the morning. I'll try to update the thread this afternoon once my classes end.
          Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 04-30-2014, 01:28 AM.
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #125
            Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

            Wow what's going on in here.

            I'm not meeting up with omega, and never said I did or would.

            Heading towards the direction of the breeze when I checked, WEST.

            And you best believe I be moonwalkin' over there. ;D
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #126
              Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

              Originally posted by MracY
              I think the textbook solution is this, although also not particularly elegant.


              It is also possible to rewrite the sentence without ambiguity by making it longer, by adding some mannerisms.

              At this stage, you can mention her robe by having her do something involving it,
              although I think it's usually better to mention the general outline of how something looks when something is either introduced, or by creating a situation in which it is relevant to describe it.
              Thank you very much, I'll try to enrich my sentences and use clearer pronouns in the future.

              --

              Update coming soon!
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #127
                Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                MracY decides to ask the caretaker about the bumper car ride. He inquires, "why do people gather so enthusiastically at the bumper car ride?" She manages a smile and wistfully replies, "we have all been living here our whole lives. Most of us have ridden every ride thousands of times, and we never have to work for our food or shelter. Sometimes we have to lie to ourselves and pretend these attractions are still entertaining. Once every few months, most of us decide to choose a new attraction that's deemed exciting for everyone, so that we don't grow complacent out of boredom." MracY additionally asks the receptionist, "is your lack of knowledge about the rest of the theme park indicative of the fact that you don't know much about the activity going on elsewhere?" She replies, "well, I suppose so. People tell me most of what is happening daily, but there very well may be activity in the other ends of the park that I am not aware of." MracY compliments the food that the caretaker prepared and thanks her for the meal. She responds, "my pleasure" and smiles brightly. MracY proceeds to disassemble the binoculars, but they are high quality and remain intact. Lastly, MracY travels to the entrance of the airplane ride, and on a sky blue bench near the waiting line, he finds a teenage boy fifteen years of age with short, unruly black hair wearing a navy blue shirt and blue jeans. Sitting next to him on the opposite side of the bench is a young girl about sixteen years of age wearing a plain red T-shirt with messy, blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Taking a closer look, MracY notices that they are sitting away from each other, and their eyes never meet.

                gold stinger heads west while still making sure he drags his feet through the soil underneath the lush green field. Before long, he reaches new land! The first thing he sees, or should I say, doesn't see, is a huge, gaping pit where the ground used to be located. The ground itself is a barren wasteland, devoid of any plants or animals. The entire opposite side of the ground is separated by a long split that goes on as far as the eye can see. Before gold goes to sleep for the night, he makes sure to examine his make-believe litter box, made for kittens. He remarks on how spacious the box appears without a cat to inhabit it, but just like the box, he only speaks inside his head.

                DarkManticoreX2 holds up the glowing algae and continues into the unknown cave. He decides to swim in the same direction as the small, unnerving fish while looking out for hidden paths through the cave walls. Dark does not find any secret passageways, but all of a sudden, he stumbles upon an immense fish about twenty times his size! The new fish subsequently eats the smaller fish in one swift gulp and appears satisfied. It swims away, deeper into the cave, until an even more enormous fish about fifty times his size swallows the immense fish from before in one quick motion. The fish slowly approaches you like a carnivore hunting its prey, and the force of its opening mouth shakes the entire cave! What will DarkManticore do now!?

                Guest15937 stays with the rabbit, and nothing particularly eventful takes place... Suddenly, the stone golem wakes up from its restful slumber! The golem scratches its head and its entire body shakes relentlessly! Guest almost falls off the platform as he struggles to maintain his balance, and he shrieks with horror! The bunny who was previously sitting quietly on stone rubble falls off the golem and disappears from sight! The golem decides upon an early afternoon jog while Guest screams bloody murder! What should Guest do next!?

                Meanwhile, Omeganitros casually strolls in the large meadow while following the faint sound from before. After a little awhile, Omega traverses into new territory. He spots some huge mountains in the distance with a rocky floor under his feet. The sun still shines overhead, albeit with less intensity than before. He can hear the voices a little more clearly now, but he can't quite make out what they're saying or how old they sound.
                Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-1-2014, 08:25 PM.
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • Guest15937
                  One-handed elite
                  • May 2008
                  • 1464

                  #128
                  Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                  I run for the nearest pillar and hang on to it for dear life. If no pillars are nearby, I run as far as possible from any cliffs. If I start to fall off, I grab onto the nearest ledge.
                  The renegade has betrayed me.

                  Comment

                  • MracY
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 284

                    #129
                    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                    I head up to the bench. I ask how to get out of the theme park. I mention I somehow got in here, but would like to leave.

                    "MracY proceeds to disassemble the binoculars, but they are high quality and remain intact."
                    What do you mean? I attempt to disassemble them, but I can't? Or the components remain intact as I disassemble them?

                    Comment

                    • drizzleRomanceGirl
                      It's okay to be yourself.
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 2963

                      #130
                      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                      Originally posted by MracY
                      "MracY proceeds to disassemble the binoculars, but they are high quality and remain intact."
                      What do you mean? I attempt to disassemble them, but I can't? Or the components remain intact as I disassemble them?
                      The binoculars are made of solid, unbreakable material. They won't break unless a hammer or something similar is used. They also weren't created in a way that allows anyone to disassemble its parts.
                      Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-1-2014, 02:22 AM.
                      hi

                      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                      Division 5 2nd place

                      Originally posted by hosua
                      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      can y'all take a break and kiss
                      (the first section of this chapter)

                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                      Comment

                      • Omeganitros
                        auauauau
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8897

                        #131
                        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                        Mountains!! Well hot diggity dog. If these voices end up belonging to friendly-lookin folk I should ask if there's a nearby river. I should ask a lot of things, really...

                        Comment

                        • MracY
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 284

                          #132
                          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                          Omeganitros heard voices an entire days' worth of walking away?

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #133
                            Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                            !!! Holy shit whats a blue whale doing in a cave!!

                            Swim over to the cave wall/floor/ceiling and attempt to find some crevice to hold onto/swim in, attempting to avoid/bypass the large fish by keeping in an area of the cave that he can't access or suck me in through vaccum pressure. While doing this I slowly work my way further into the cave.

                            If no crevices or handholds exist to avoid the thing, I just attempt to bypass it by staying close to a wall, and dropping a few of the algae leaves while hiding the others beind my back under my shirt.
                            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-1-2014, 03:35 PM.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #134
                              Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                              It gets me thinking: If this is the exploration edition, what are the other editions?

                              also examine the crater and the sides of the crater to see if I can get in and out of the crater without getting stuck.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #135
                                Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                                Seriously contemplated just diving into lord Jabu Jabu's belly
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...