Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MracY
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 284

    #76
    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    MracY heads towards the bumper car ride to discover what's attracting so many people there. After a long walk, he finally reaches the line for the bumper cars. MracY asks a young man who is about twenty-three years of age, "hello, where am I? And what is this place?" The young man replies, "Why, we're in Plane Palooza, the famous amusement park! This is the line for the bumper car ride; it's all the rave right now, so everyone who's anyone is in line to use their tickets. Are you feeling alright? You must be unwell if you can't remember where you grew up."
    What do you mean, "can't remember where you grew up"? If it's so famous, wouldn't lots of people come visit? Or are we on pocket planes or something similar?

    I ask him this. I consequently search the amusement park for an exit.
    If I don't find any exits, I find the tiger, and pet it.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #77
      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

      I sigh for my turn. Jk I try entering the doors, in this order: 101, 104, 103, 102. (Like, if 101 won't budge, then try 104, and so on until one opens and I go through)

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #78
        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

        Originally posted by Omeganitros
        I sigh for my turn. Jk I try entering the doors, in this order: 101, 104, 103, 102. (Like, if 101 won't budge, then try 104, and so on until one opens and I go through)
        You'll end up going through door 104 (vines door to grass wildlands)

        Door 101 apparently re-made itself after I blew it up and went through.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • MracY
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 284

          #79
          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

          It is possible that the game has been made to play as a single player game.
          In that case it might be worthwhile to see if the bomb has respawned.

          Although that not being the case might also be a nice mechanic.
          I do wonder how much cooperation this game actually requires.

          Maybe you can try searching for a bomb, and if you find one, see if it has any utility other than blowing up that door.

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #80
            Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

            Originally posted by MracY
            It is possible that the game has been made to play as a single player game.
            In that case it might be worthwhile to see if the bomb has respawned.

            Although that not being the case might also be a nice mechanic.
            I do wonder how much cooperation this game actually requires.

            Maybe you can try searching for a bomb, and if you find one, see if it has any utility other than blowing up that door.
            I should probably reveal this fact beforehand: this game is, in all intents and purposes, a multiplayer game. When an item is taken from its original location, it will most likely not re-spawn. However, this does not hold true for entrances both inside and outside of the apartment and walls.
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #81
              Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

              I don't read anyone else's posts or what happens to other ppl in drizzle's posts. It feels like screen-watching.

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #82
                Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                gold stinger becomes delirious from the prolonged exposure to sunlight and lack of civilization, so he decides to kick himself in the head. In retrospect, it was a pretty difficult feat to accomplish, but after numerous attempts he somehow twists and maneuvers his body into some sort of pretzel-shaped fetal position and triumphs. However, he becomes slightly anemic, so he proceeds by tearing off the bottom section of his shirt to use as a bandage for his recent head injury. Afterwards, he undoes his shoelace from his left shoe and ties it around his bandage so that the bandage stays in place and because he would like protection from the sun and he 'thinks it makes him look like an awesome desert bandit'... *ahem* Anyway, he checks the grass in his pocket for any irregularities, but it appears to be ordinary grass. Lastly, he determines the wind direction by putting his finger in his mouth to collect saliva and holding it up while throwing some more grass into the air. He discovers that the wind is blowing from the west and blowing towards the east.

                Meanwhile, Guest15937 continues traveling towards the sleeping golem's head. Along the way, he spots a white rabbit in the distance.

                MracY asks the young man, "what do you mean, don't remember where you grew up? If it's so famous, wouldn't lots of people visit?" The young man replies, "Visit? Do you have a screw lose in your head or somethin'? Of course it's famous; it's where we've always lived! Don't you remember? We always sleep in the sleeping house near the airplane ride. We have all slept in this amusement park since we were born; there's no other place you could have gone!" After the chat between MracY and the man, MracY decides to pet the tiger on the platform near the roller coaster in the distance. However, he cannot travel that far in one day, and he only ends up in the area he originally spawned from.

                Omega becomes weary from his lack of progress and sighs unenthusiastically. He attempts to enter room 101 after DarkManticore, but unfortunately for him the door has mystically resealed itself shut. Omega then enters room 104, the room with the vines and symbols of nature. The door disappears behind him, and he finds himself in the midst of thick, grassy plains laid out before him in all directions. Above him, the sun shines overhead with a clear, blue sky.
                Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 04-23-2014, 10:05 PM.
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #83
                  Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                  Too late to get an update for me?

                  -Swim over to investigate the glowing algae. Poke it with something nearby, and investigate the thing I poked it with. If the thing I poked it with starts glowing, coat both my hands in the algae and then swim into the nearby cave.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #84
                    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Too late to get an update for me?

                    -Swim over to investigate the glowing algae. Poke it with something nearby, and investigate the thing I poked it with. If the thing I poked it with starts glowing, coat both my hands in the algae and then swim into the nearby cave.
                    I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow night.
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #85
                      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                      Beautiful weather! Kinda hard to tell east/west/north/south with the sun directly overhead though.

                      Hey, I should check what's in my pockets.

                      I take a biiig breath of fresh air, run my fingers through the tall grass, and lay down relaxing for an hour to see how the sun's position has changed in an hour so I can get my bearings.

                      (This is assuming it really is just nothing but the same grassy plains in every direction as far as the horizon. If you were waiting for me to look around to say there's something close by...assume I look around every action)
                      Last edited by Omeganitros; 04-23-2014, 10:25 PM.

                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #86
                        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        gold stinger becomes delirious from the prolonged exposure to sunlight and lack of civilization, so he decides to kick himself in the head. In retrospect, it was a pretty difficult feat to accomplish, but after numerous attempts he somehow twists and maneuvers his body into some sort of pretzel-shaped fetal position and triumphs. However, he becomes slightly anemic, so he proceeds by tearing off the bottom section of his shirt to use as a bandage for his recent head injury. Afterwards, he undoes his shoelace from his left shoe and ties it around his bandage so that the bandage stays in place and because he would like protection from the sun and he 'thinks it makes him look like an awesome desert bandit'... *ahem* Anyway, he checks the grass in his pocket for any irregularities, but it appears to be ordinary grass. Lastly, he determines the wind direction by putting his finger in his mouth to collect saliva and holding it up while throwing some more grass into the air. He discovers that the wind is blowing from the west and blowing towards the east.
                        Moonwalk west and drag feet in the ground heavily to make a visible trail to re-trace my steps since placing down grass didn't work.
                        Last edited by gold stinger; 04-24-2014, 05:24 AM.
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #87
                          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                          See if I can gather any useful information from the presence/actions of the rabbit, then keep going towards the head.
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #88
                            Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                            Originally posted by Guest15937
                            See if I can gather any useful information from the presence/actions of the rabbit, then keep going towards the head.
                            Will you please be more specific towards how you would like to interact with the white rabbit?
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • Guest15937
                              One-handed elite
                              • May 2008
                              • 1464

                              #89
                              Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                              Uhh...look at it, see what it's doing, see its reaction to the gigantic golem near it? Not like I can do much else, it's in the distance, like off the golem, right?
                              The renegade has betrayed me.

                              Comment

                              • MracY
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 284

                                #90
                                Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                                I head toward the sleeping house near the airplane ride, and search it carefully.

                                Comment

                                Working...