Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest15937
    One-handed elite
    • May 2008
    • 1464

    #31
    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

    What happened to me going in the stone door? :/
    The renegade has betrayed me.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #32
      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

      I carefully study the light blue plastic door and its small drawings, brushing my hand over them to see if they're engravings.

      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #33
        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

        Collect samples from tightly-woven vines door if possible
        Try to collect door plaque (the numbers on the door)
        head through said door.

        Originally posted by MracY
        I head through the plastic door.

        Questions:
        1 what happened to the door we came in through?
        2 Could you list what door has what number above it?
        101 = wooden door
        102 = stone door
        103 = plastic door
        104 = tightly-woven vines door
        Last edited by gold stinger; 04-21-2014, 07:46 AM.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • MracY
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 284

          #34
          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Collect samples from tightly-woven vines door if possible
          Try to collect door plaque (the numbers on the door)
          head through said door.



          101 = wooden door
          102 = stone door
          103 = plastic door
          104 = tightly-woven vines door
          Probably, but this is not necessarily the case.

          Oh, and maybe you'll like this topic if you are interested in old school D&D:

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #35
            Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

            I search the Apartment for anything interesting.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #36
              Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

              Originally posted by MracY
              I head through the plastic door.

              Questions:
              1 what happened to the door we came in through?
              2 Could you list what door has what number above it?
              Question 1: The door of the UN Headquarters is now gone because everyone teleported to a new location. In addition, the apartment does not have a front door or any windows, so there is no possible way to get out of the apartment right now.

              Question 2: gold stinger is correct: 101 is the leftmost door, 102 is the inner-left door, 103 is the inner-right door, and 104 is the rightmost door.

              Originally posted by Guest15937
              What happened to me going in the stone door? :/
              Your action is valid, so I'm going to wait until tonight to tell the next event. The actions I've answered did not qualify as progress in the game, so I thought it would be unfair to count those as actions.
              Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 04-21-2014, 10:10 AM.
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • Snowcrafta
                V's beta-male entourage
                • May 2005
                • 2873

                #37
                Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                I look to the ceiling

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #38
                  Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                  Originally posted by Snowcrafta
                  I look to the ceiling
                  To the window
                  To the wall
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Snowcrafta
                    V's beta-male entourage
                    • May 2005
                    • 2873

                    #39
                    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                    The roof is on fire

                    Comment

                    • gold stinger
                      Signature Extraordinare~~
                      Event Staff
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      Global Moderator
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6429

                      #40
                      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                      I don't think y'all are playing this correctly.
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      butts.


                      - Tosh 2014






                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #41
                        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        I don't think y'all are playing this correctly.
                        No, observation is totally fine. Part of the fun of exploration is to check different objects and scenery along the way.
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #42
                          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                          Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                          No, observation is totally fine. Part of the fun of exploration is to check different objects and scenery along the way.
                          Does that mean the roof is on fire : - ))))))))))))))))))))))))

                          also

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          To the window
                          There is no windows
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #43
                            Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                            LOL, not a chance. I intentionally ignored his comment because he was making a joke. You used the collective term, 'y'all', so I thought you meant the last few actions in general.
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #44
                              Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                              I'm still waiting for my search results from action one.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #45
                                Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I'm still waiting for my search results from action one.
                                Both observing and exploring count as valid actions, so your results will also be updated tonight.
                                Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 04-21-2014, 02:28 PM.
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...