Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #181
    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

    I need help drizzle what are my general options? If you'd rather not list suggestions, I say "well, my first order of business is finding some water. That climb was exhausting. Would you know where I can get some?"

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #182
      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

      Originally posted by Omeganitros
      I need help drizzle what are my general options? If you'd rather not list suggestions, I say "well, my first order of business is finding some water. That climb was exhausting. Would you know where I can get some?"
      I would suggest to become acquaintances with Mauveric before you ask him anything that he feels is threatening. Asking to quench your thirst is a starting point, so your action will be alright.
      Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-26-2014, 01:21 AM.
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #183
        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

        I'm sorry for putting this thread off for so long. I would like to say that I don't have any motivation to continue this interactive story on a regular basis. I'm not sure whether or not I'll feel motivated to continue in the future, but for now I will not be updating the thread anymore.
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #184
          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

          i miss this game and the other adventure game

          *edit* it's called Adventure-Based Role-Playing Game!
          Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 10-20-2017, 08:22 PM.
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          Working...