Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition
Guess I should have asked this, but due to the game being one that's updated daily and in chunks and is not free-flow decision-making, do you have any rules on and/or decisions? Are we allowed to make multiple decisions in one move? I gave you 3 decisions in and/or sequence but highlighted "Go through said door" in the case those actions were illegible if there were too many actions.
edit: you also stated that:
does this mean all three actions were valid because you didn't return any info on any of them, or am I missing something, like them being in order. They weren't really observing and exploring actions imo they were grab n' go actions >_> just confirming
Guess I should have asked this, but due to the game being one that's updated daily and in chunks and is not free-flow decision-making, do you have any rules on and/or decisions? Are we allowed to make multiple decisions in one move? I gave you 3 decisions in and/or sequence but highlighted "Go through said door" in the case those actions were illegible if there were too many actions.
edit: you also stated that:
does this mean all three actions were valid because you didn't return any info on any of them, or am I missing something, like them being in order. They weren't really observing and exploring actions imo they were grab n' go actions >_> just confirming






- Tosh 2014






Comment