Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #91
    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

    Originally posted by Guest15937
    Uhh...look at it, see what it's doing, see its reaction to the gigantic golem near it? Not like I can do much else, it's in the distance, like off the golem, right?
    No, I meant it's about twenty feet in front of you.

    I'll try to be more specific in the future.
    Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 04-24-2014, 10:38 AM.
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #92
      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

      OK, in that case, I follow behind the rabbit and see if it leads me to something interesting.
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #93
        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

        DarkManticoreX2 swims to the glowing algae and proceeds to poke it with the seaweed he finds nearby. However, nothing spectacular happens, and the seaweed stays the same color aqua it was before. However, he observes that the glowing algae is ready to be taken from the coral reef.

        Omeganitros thinks to himself, "what beautiful weather!" Omega decides to check what's inside his pockets, but the only thing he finds is empty space. Afterwards, he decides to take a deep breathe, run his fingers through the tall grass, and relax for an hour or so.~ Omega feels refreshed after his relaxation and looks up at the sky. He notices that the sun is setting to his left, and the sun always sets in the west.

        gold stinger moonwalks in the soil beneath the grassy field in such a way that he leaves visible trail marks through the ground. He then travels westward in a heroic manner towards the setting sun, gracefully dragging his legs through the dirt.

        Guest15937 decides to follow the white rabbit, and it hops backwards towards the path he already walked from.

        MracY heads toward the resting house near the airplane ride. Once he arrives, he searches the entire sleeping ward for anything of interest. He spots about 150 fluffy cotton beds total lined up in rows of fifteen. He also sees a few windows with pink and white curtains, wooden walls, a wooden ceiling. Regretfully, he does not find anything out of the ordinary. However, he stumbles upon the caretaker of the house. She possesses a medium build with a fair complexion and blue eyes. She greets MracY by saying, "hello! It's nice to see you back. Will you be retiring to your bed early today?"
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #94
          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

          I keep following the rabbit. It probably knows the golem better than I do :P
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • MracY
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 284

            #95
            Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

            I tell the lady that I'm hungry, and feel like having a meal.
            I consequently ask her to join me (for a meal).

            Regardless of the outcome, I try and ask about the interesting attractions in the theme park,
            and afterwards ask her where "my" belongings are, as "I seem to have lost some things".

            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #96
              Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

              examine my current surroundings.

              yell to see if anyone can hear me.
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #97
                Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                I take the glowing algae in my hands and proceed to head over to the cave and investigate, using the algae as my light source.
                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 04-25-2014, 04:44 PM.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Omeganitros
                  auauauau
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8897

                  #98
                  Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                  Well then! Now I've got my bearings, which way to go...? Ah, I know. The surroundings may be nothing but the same rolling grass, but what about sources of sound? I cup my hands to my ears and spin like a radar dish.

                  If I hear anything unique (signs of life, civilization, etc) coming from a general direction I'll head that way. Otherwise, I'll head, hmmmmmm, let's say East, putting the sun to my back. My front has gotten enough of a tan, yeah?

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #99
                    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                    I'm sorry I didn't update the thread last night; I was celebrating my birthday with my family.

                    I'll update the game tonight.

                    Remind me never to make baseless statements like this again. *sigh*
                    Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 04-27-2014, 03:16 AM.
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #100
                      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                      Happy birthday! I say happy birthday for my action.

                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #101
                        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        Remind me never to make baseless statements like this again. *sigh*
                        Never make baseless statements like this again
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #102
                          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                          Guest15937 decides to continue following the white rabbit because he presumes that it knows much more about the stone golem's layout than he does. However, Guest ends up back at the location he originally spawned in! The rabbit stays in the area, leaving Guest antsy to get up and do something. Should Guest stay where he is, or should he forget the rabbit and head back?

                          MracY voices to the caretaker in a beautiful white, silky robe that he is hungry and that he would like some food. He then asks, "would you like to join me for a meal, ma'am?" The lady pleasantly replies, "I would love to" and smiles joyfully. MracY follows her to the dining room in the subsequent room. The room contains clear glasses, dishes, and utensils with elegant patterns. Each wooden table was donned in tablecloths, which had small, repeating patterns of toy airplanes. The caretaker makes some green herbal tea and scones for the both of them, along with a small Russian salad. Once both individuals are situated, the caretaker asks, "how may I help you this evening?" MracY answers, "I would like to know more about the attractions in this theme park. Do you know of any special occurrences found in this area?" The lady answers, "certainly, I would be glad to assist your search. The area near the front entrance of the airplane attraction does have a bench where two individuals frequently spend their relaxation time. This is a little out of my expertise, but I believe those two people might be in love with each other. However, they seem a tad apprehensive to speak to each other directly. If you're interested, maybe they could help you." MracY whispers, "I see" to himself and subsequently remarks, "do you know where my belongings are located, as I seem to have lost some personal items." She replies, "why yes, I do! I found some binoculars a few days ago that belong to you; you're welcome to retrieve them if you would like." MracY obtains a set of binoculars. His scheme to claim something that the inhabitants of this park believe is owned by him is successful!

                          gold stinger examines the surrounding scenery, but he does not discover anything out of place in the field. He then decides to scream loudly enough so that someone might hear him, but no one answers back.

                          DarkManticoreX2 pulls the glowing plants out of the coral reef and decides to explore the underwater cave now that he has obtained a steady light source. He swims into the pitch-black cave and spots a small creature with glowing, red eyes. He can barely make out the outline of the fish, but it appears to be glaring at him eerily. The fish also looks like it's grinning at DarkManti in an almost unsettling manner, which causes him to shiver. After a painstakingly long wait in dead silence, the fish finally swims away, deep into the cave's abyss.

                          Omeganitros, after a refreshing amount of leisure, thinks of a brilliant idea! Although the picture in front of him is only tall grass, he had not yet tried to listen to his environment. Omega cups his delicate hands around his ears and spins round-and-round, much like a carrousel. He hears some faint voices coming from the west, so he travels westward. He still ends up in the middle of grassy plains, but he can hear the voices with a bit more clarity than before. Before Omega falls asleep and rests for the night, he remembers to say Happy Birthday to his friend back at home. Even though he knows his friend won't hear the greeting, he is still happy that he remembered his friend's birthday.
                          Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 04-28-2014, 01:52 AM.
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • MracY
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 284

                            #103
                            Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                            I ask about the bumper car ride. Why do people gather there so enthusiastically there?
                            I thank her for her time and compliment her food. If what she meant earlier was that she didn't know much about the theme park, then I ask her why.

                            I examine the binoculars to see if they could be disassembled in a way that they could be reassembled again. i.e. in a way that would allow me to use the lenses, prisms, mirrors etcetera for other utilities, but also enable me to reassemble it if I need binoculars. Regardless of whether it is possible, I leave the binoculars assembled.

                            Afterwards, if there are still actions left for me, I go and search for that bench, and look for those two people. If I find them, I walk up to them and examine their state of affairs.
                            Last edited by MracY; 04-28-2014, 03:27 AM.

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #104
                              Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                              I keep heading west via moonwalking so that I can backtrack the marks I make in the dirt.

                              examine my imaginary kitty litter box pooper scooper.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • MracY
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 284

                                #105
                                Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                I keep heading west via moonwalking so that I can backtrack the marks I make in the dirt.
                                You're tracing quite the groove here, but what's your intended purpose for this trail?
                                Do you intend to explore east again at some point?
                                Or is it just to make sure you don't lose your orientation?

                                Comment

                                Working...