Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #166
    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Did this die?

    I was having fun.
    No, I've been taking a few days off. I'll try to update the game today.
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #167
      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

      Friday

      The clear, blue sky was complemented by the shining gold sun in the distance. gold stinger decides to travel eastward, which leads him to the blades of verdant grass every which way he looked. gold grabs a mound of nutrient-rich soil from the ground and starts to examine the dirt. He notices that the soil is fresh and looks as though it was placed over the land not-too-long ago.

      The sky was a light shade of azure, accompanied by an orange-tinted sun that stared brightly at all who returned its powerful gaze. Omeganitros, after days of painful climbing, has reached the mountain's summit once and for all. When Omega pulls himself onto the flat ground made of sedimentary rocks, the first thing he notices is the massive form of a crimson dragon looming over him. The dragon matched Omega's look of astonishment with a cold, fierce stare which reminded the explorer of sharp icicles. The impressive dragon began with a simple introduction, "my name is the great and mighty Maveuric. Please to meet you. And who might you be, young lad?" Omega replied, "my name is Omeganitros. It's a pleasure to meet you too." The dragon inquired, "well? what brings a man such as you to my grand abode?"

      The pretty blue sky was matched by the glowing, white sun. Guest15937 heads upwards toward the stone-gray golem's torso. Guest climbs about twenty percent up the golem's left leg, and he does not see anything that would stand out to him.

      MracY walks over to the magnificent Ferris wheel full of vibrant colors of red, blue, and yellow. The sky overhead has puffy clouds the shade of whipped cream and a pastel blue in the background. He decides to ride one of the gondolas on the Ferris wheel and, through his binoculars, studies the entire theme park of playful attractions. MracY pays special attention to the ends of the amusement park to discover what the borders comprise of. He finds that there seem to be no residents outdoors other than the people in-line to ride the bumper cars and the two individuals located next to the airplane ride. He also learns that the ends of the amusement park appear similar except that there are no rides, people, or even buildings. Interestingly enough, he spots a huge ladder near the roller coaster.

      DarkManticore stands confidently in the old, creaky apartment consisting of wooden planks. Dark proceeds to check whether doors 201, 203, and 204 open properly, and each door confirms his inspection. He also investigates the second floor hallway for anything out of the ordinary, but he does not find conclusive results. In the midst of his investigation, DarkManticore mutters to himself in the cryptic draconic language, a form of communication he became fluent in through his spare time. He whispers to himself, saying, "si geou ehtah shio di wer kethendic vur kult wer treskri, filki wux itheik..." He also sizes up the goblin outside of room 202, and the goblin does not appear to have any hidden weapons or other instruments of danger. He consists of a medium-size build, and his demeanor depicts ghastly green skin with boils and a stern scowl from his face.
      Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-10-2014, 11:32 AM.
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #168
        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

        dig down into the dirt to try and uncover anything that might be hidden under the dirt, maybe someone's trying to hide something.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • MracY
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 284

          #169
          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

          Can you give me a drawing of what I see?
          Specifically, I had wanted to see whether the theme park had a boundary or not.

          If it has some kind of walls, I'll gauge if the height of the ladder is enough for me to see over the walls, and then head towards there, put it to the walls, and climb it.

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #170
            Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

            Originally posted by MracY
            Can you give me a drawing of what I see?
            Specifically, I had wanted to see whether the theme park had a boundary or not.

            If it has some kind of walls, I'll gauge if the height of the ladder is enough for me to see over the walls, and then head towards there, put it to the walls, and climb it.
            Basically, everything beyond the amusement park is barren land with no rides, buildings, people, or anything else except for flat ground.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	amusementParkImage.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	5266512
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #171
              Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

              Before I keep going up the golem, I look to see if there is a way off the golem. If there is, I get off the golem. If not, I keep climbing up towards the torso.
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • MracY
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 284

                #172
                Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                I head towards the roller coaster.
                I examine the tiger.

                I also pet the tiger gently and elegantly.

                You may queue up the action if I cannot reach it in time.
                Last edited by MracY; 05-10-2014, 05:00 PM.

                Comment

                • Omeganitros
                  auauauau
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8897

                  #173
                  Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                  "I'm new to this area and I was curious about what was at the top of this mountain you can hear from miles away. Now I know, and I gotta say, the results are beyond my wildest expectations. Nice place. What has you settled here?"

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #174
                    Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                    Walk up to the goblin and ask him How long he's been here. If he's bored of being here etc..
                    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-14-2014, 08:19 AM.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • drizzleRomanceGirl
                      It's okay to be yourself.
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 2963

                      #175
                      Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                      I'm done with all of my finals, so I'll have a lot more time to update the game from now on.
                      hi

                      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                      Division 5 2nd place

                      Originally posted by hosua
                      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      can y'all take a break and kiss
                      (the first section of this chapter)

                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                      Comment

                      • MracY
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 284

                        #176
                        Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                        Drizzleromancegirl, going through with something you decided to do is one of the traits that define those that are called geniuses.

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #177
                          Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                          Originally posted by MracY
                          Drizzleromancegirl, going through with something you decided to do is one of the traits that define those that are called geniuses.
                          I don't mind whether or not I'm considered a genius, but I'm sorry for not updating the thread for a few days. I have been busy going to events with my family and by the time I have had time to myself, the time was already 11:30 p.m. or later. However, now that my younger brother attending school and I'm on summer vacation, I'll hopefully have more time to update the thread. Here's to my future success on daily updates!

                          *edit* Also, I appreciate that you left a positive remark about updating the thread instead of a negative one; thank you.
                          Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-20-2014, 01:59 AM.
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #178
                            Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                            Wednesday


                            The clear, blue sky lazily hovers amidst the fiery horizon. The verdant grass stretches out before gold stinger like a vast array of clouds during a snowstorm. gold notices the freshly placed soil and decides to dig underground to unearth anything that might be hidden. On the contrary, he does not find anything of value other than rich, brown soil.

                            The magnificent azure sky serves as a canvas that captures the brilliant gleam of the blazing hot sun. The massive sedimentary being looms over Guest15937. Guest inspects the golem to see if he can find a route that will lead him off of it. Thankfully, he discovers a path beyond the golem's foot, and he steps off its toes. Everywhere he looks, he sees a terrain consisting of fresh dirt.

                            The cloudy sky blocked out the harsh rays of the sun. MracY reaches the winding roller coaster full of vibrant colors. He decides to inspect the tiger, but he cannot meet the fierce animal until he rides the attraction to take a closer look. MracY finds that the line to the ride is empty, so he walks along the path to the roller coaster and slowly makes his way up. Once he arrives at the train ride, he pushes the 'go' button and hurries to jump inside the train before it leaves. While the roller coaster train takes off, MracY feels the pleasant breeze blow through his ruffled hair and anticipates the excitement of the upcoming event. As his car takes off he spots the tiger in the distance. To his surprise, the ferocious tiger isn't really ferocious at all. In fact, the figure is actually a huge glass statue representing a life-sized tiger. When he meets the statue as the roller coaster halts for moment before a towering drop, he notices a small, sparkling item in its left eye. He takes a closer look at the tiger's eye, he finds a golden chestnut! MracY waits until the ride is finished and steps out of the train. MracY has obtained 1 chestnut!

                            Overhead, the pastel sky holds the burning, bright sun. Omeganitros stands before the royal might of the fiery, crimson dragon. Maveuric's body consists of a tough hide and beautiful scales. After the greetings have taken place, the honorable creature inquired why Omega stood upon his domain. Omega replied, "I'm new to this area and I was curious about what was at the top of this mountain you can hear from miles away. Now I know, and I gotta say, the results are beyond my wildest expectations. Nice place. What has you settled here?" Maveuric responds, "thank you for the kind sentiment. Back when I was searching for a place to call my own, I spotted a vast, mountainous range that overlooked the sky. It looked like a spectacular location to claim as my own, so I valiantly rode the humans out of town and razed down their village. I consumed the humans who resisted my reign. Any additional humans who defy my rule are maimed on the spot. What is your business here, mortal?"

                            The dimmed second floor of the apartment consisted of old, worn down flooring. The walls were a pale white and had tiny holes scattered across them. DarkManticoreX2 approaches the intelligent, vile goblin and asks how many years it has been working as a sentinel and whether the goblin enjoys his work. The goblin snarkily replies, "I have been working as a toll collector for as long as I can remember. I don't particularly enjoy my job, but I do revel in the dissatisfied customers' reactions when they can't pay the toll. I do get a little lonely sometimes, but I believe my job is worthwhile."
                            Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-22-2014, 08:57 PM.
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #179
                              Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                              Dangit! This is tough. Being honest about my thirst for shiny stones here will most likely go poorly, dragons typically have such treasure, and are typically very protective of their treasure and any percieved threats to it. Let me think about this a bit more.

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #180
                                Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

                                Start distancing myself from the golem. While I do this, I look for anything interesting on the ground. Also look around for cover in case the golem wakes up.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...