2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FrozenAngel91
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Well that sucks, this was definetly the most fun I'd been having in a tournament since Hi19's. Oh well if OWA's losing interest in it I'm sure the quality of the tournament wouldn't be as good if he forced himself to continue. I do hope that he regains interest in a tournament like this though at some point cause I'd love to do this again

    Leave a comment:


  • Magicturbo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    If I'm correct, everyone involved got a 2-3 day ban.
    Except for Halogen =///


    And yeah, I was having fun with the tourney too =(

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    sweet I lost this round anyways so it's really like I got to the final round lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by awein999
    OWA was talking about ending the tourney after this round because he's lost interest in hosting and I personally have no intention of taking the solo host/main host road myself. Everyone who has participated will get credits. OWA will give more details after his ban lifts of course. Sorry guys.

    The lost of interest is unrelated to the bans.
    Damn. This was actually a really fun and unique idea for a tournament. Like I said before this starts, I don't usually donate to stuff I intend to participate in, but this was just too good.

    hype...?

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    *isdepressed*
    This tourney was the most fun I'd had with the game ever. If you guys ever feel like starting another one, I'll be the first in line.
    This. I really liked the tourney and the concept and was really getting into catching all the Pokemon...

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by awein999
    OWA was talking about ending the tourney after this round because he's lost interest in hosting and I personally have no intention of taking the solo host/main host road myself. Everyone who has participated will get credits. OWA will give more details after his ban lifts of course. Sorry guys.

    The lost of interest is unrelated to the bans.
    *isdepressed*
    This tourney was the most fun I'd had with the game ever. If you guys ever feel like starting another one, I'll be the first in line.

    Leave a comment:


  • awein999
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    OWA was talking about ending the tourney after this round because he's lost interest in hosting and I personally have no intention of taking the solo host/main host road myself. Everyone who has participated will get credits. OWA will give more details after his ban lifts of course. Sorry guys.

    The lost of interest is unrelated to the bans.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    If I'm correct, everyone involved got a 2-3 day ban.

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Not sure to tell you the truth, I lost internet connection halfway through the mess.

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    O_o

    Is it just a short few day long ban?

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    tl;dr

    They were trolling in skype chats and then turned it to personal attacks on FFR, getting themselves banned.

    Leave a comment:


  • jgano
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    No, Awein isn't banned. Why are there so many people being banned lately?
    OWA, Razor, Halogen . . . all banned?!? I agree with pika; what the hell is going on?

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by MrPreggers
    Lol both hosts are banned.. At least I'm pretty sure. School wifi is pretty slow so I don't feel like checking. Not sure if this is going on as planned.
    No, Awein isn't banned. Why are there so many people being banned lately?

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Lol both hosts are banned.. At least I'm pretty sure. School wifi is pretty slow so I don't feel like checking. Not sure if this is going on as planned.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I posted earlier that I wanted to trade Bulbasaur, just in case you missed it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...