5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • demonllama6124
    im your grandpa!!!
    • Mar 2004
    • 1440

    #361
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

    blue hummer

    dumpter diving

    fries at burger king

    planking in public like a boss

    buried in sand

    arcade game

    FFR high score

    bike in store

    sports apparel

    animal dress

    cardboard cut out

    prego girl

    exotic animal
    Last edited by demonllama6124; 10-16-2011, 01:07 PM.
    Originally posted by nestlekwik
    Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
    Originally posted by welsh_girl
    OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

    Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
    Originally posted by Velocity
    leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
    Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

    Comment

    • demonllama6124
      im your grandpa!!!
      • Mar 2004
      • 1440

      #362
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

      sorry for the double post/editing. photobucket was being gay and wouldnt copy my damn img.

      sports apparel: Miami hat, Gator button down, FSU tie, Alabama jersey, and Auborn glasses.
      Yes, i was making out with Justin Bieber
      and we were drunk when planking
      Originally posted by nestlekwik
      Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
      Originally posted by welsh_girl
      OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

      Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
      Originally posted by Velocity
      leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
      Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #363
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

        Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-28-2012, 10:55 PM.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • justin_ator
          🥓<strong><span style="col
          • Mar 2007
          • 7648

          #364
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

          My fault on the round update guys, kinda passed out after eating.

          We'll start working on point updates.

          Comment

          • d00min8r
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2008
            • 16

            #365
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

            "Yourself as a child"
            Wait, what?
            That would mean either we have to take a pic of a pic, submit an old one, from before the challenges was started, or travel back in time...
            I'm presuming option 1, is that correct?

            "THE GAME" in real life. Are we talking about the internet phenomena, which I just lost? Or is there something I'm missing here?

            Also, chia-pets are not (and have never been) available in the Netherlands, so I presume that like with the wall-mart pic, substitutes along those lines are fine too?

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #366
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

              Originally posted by d00min8r
              "Yourself as a child"
              Wait, what?
              That would mean either we have to take a pic of a pic, submit an old one, from before the challenges was started, or travel back in time...
              I'm presuming option 1, is that correct?

              "THE GAME" in real life. Are we talking about the internet phenomena, which I just lost? Or is there something I'm missing here?

              Also, chia-pets are not (and have never been) available in the Netherlands, so I presume that like with the wall-mart pic, substitutes along those lines are fine too?

              Take a pic of yourself with a photo of yourself as a child.

              Yes "the game" like find something out and about that would make you lose. Not something that is intentionally made for that particular reason. I'm not sure how to explain it exactly. But for example I was listening to disturbed earlier and played their song "the game" something similar to that but don't use that since I mentioned it here.

              Yea, something that's like a chia-pet is fine too.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • justin_ator
                🥓<strong><span style="col
                • Mar 2007
                • 7648

                #367
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                Even though Kayla beat me to it:
                Yeah, that's just an old pic of you, obviously we can't ask you to become a kid again.
                THE GAME irl is referring to a picture of something that states The Game on it
                Yes, subs for chia-pets are allowable, but I don't know if we can accept a pet-rock. :P

                Video Point breakdowns (not including simple "bonus points for vid" things):

                Eastsideman - 10 for Beiber Hate, 20 for Celebrationmanias
                Sephiroth - 10 for FFR Promotion, 15 for Beiber Hate
                Hateandhatred - 5 for the Celebration video, but we're going to give an additional 5 for the boss dumpster diving video.

                Round 2 points are totally updated.

                Fixed a few of the points things, accidentally ran the "late penalties" higher than I was supposed to because for some reason I was thinking point per day not per round. Things are fixed now, sorry to the few that that affected, if you think your point totals are off feel free to question it at any point, we have reasons for how we've scored things.
                Last edited by justin_ator; 10-16-2011, 03:19 PM. Reason: Derped up

                Comment

                • demonllama6124
                  im your grandpa!!!
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 1440

                  #368
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                  Yall know u gotta love the bieber cut out
                  Originally posted by nestlekwik
                  Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                  Originally posted by welsh_girl
                  OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                  Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                  Originally posted by Velocity
                  leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                  Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                  Comment

                  • justin_ator
                    🥓<strong><span style="col
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 7648

                    #369
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                    We did, both of us literally laughed out loud. We'll make a highlights post when the photo hunt winds down. :P

                    Comment

                    • catzeye21138
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 164

                      #370
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!



                      This image doesn't particularly have to do with anything, but I took it this weekend lol.



                      2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
                      3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
                      2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

                      Comment

                      • justin_ator
                        🥓<strong><span style="col
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 7648

                        #371
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                        Lol wut

                        Comment

                        • catzeye21138
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 164

                          #372
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                          Lol wut indeed. I haven't had time to do the photohunt so I humbly offer this in apology. lol



                          2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
                          3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
                          2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

                          Comment

                          • demonllama6124
                            im your grandpa!!!
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 1440

                            #373
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                            they see me rollin

                            special number is special. its the best i could do

                            dreads + smile

                            damn the economy

                            pop rocks are awesome

                            brown bag special

                            underwear? more like overwear

                            it was cold outside
                            Originally posted by nestlekwik
                            Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                            Originally posted by welsh_girl
                            OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                            Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                            Originally posted by Velocity
                            leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                            Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                            Comment

                            • Sephiroth28
                              Snake Princess
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 929

                              #374
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                              It's been bad weather in my town for the past week so i havent had a good opportunity to take pictures. Will hope for a good day though.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #375
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                                Yea the weather's been pretty bad in a lot of places. I had hoped for better for this event :/
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...