5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justin_ator
    🥓<strong><span style="col
    • Mar 2007
    • 7648

    #451
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

    Nah, it's good. We'll take your word for it.

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #452
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

      Sweet. Last question for tonight...

      I found a blue hummer. Really blue this time, but it has graphics on it so its 50% blue. Would that count?
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • justin_ator
        🥓<strong><span style="col
        • Mar 2007
        • 7648

        #453
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

        Sure, that's fine.

        I'll update points after class, got no plans today after classes. I need to go to bed now, only like 3.5 hrs left for me to sleep before I have to get up. You'd think I would learn my lesson after a few times of this lol.

        Comment

        • catzeye21138
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 164

          #454
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

          I was going to catch up on pictures today. Nature hates me. It's raining sideways.



          2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
          3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
          2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #455
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

            Sandwich of doom.

            When a camera is involved, I can't speak English.
            Last edited by Hateandhatred; 10-28-2011, 03:43 PM.
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • demonllama6124
              im your grandpa!!!
              • Mar 2004
              • 1440

              #456
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

              fort i built in a public place- r1

              custom ffr sign in public-r2( i was actually gonna get a flag made and go up the flag pole but it was too much money)

              the legendary blue arrow-r2

              pillow fight w/ 3 others @ walmart(we used pillow pets.lol)-r2

              curb alert-r2

              who ordered the llama-r3

              i need tp for my bunghole

              yummy!!!!

              im innocent i tell ya

              sticky action( i threw it at the publix building in response their high prices)

              tampon love
              http://youtu.be/yc92hVz3g3g
              Originally posted by nestlekwik
              Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
              Originally posted by welsh_girl
              OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

              Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
              Originally posted by Velocity
              leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
              Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

              Comment

              • justin_ator
                🥓<strong><span style="col
                • Mar 2007
                • 7648

                #457
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                Hateandhatred, that video killed me lol. So disgusting. I'll do a point update soon.

                Comment

                • demonllama6124
                  im your grandpa!!!
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 1440

                  #458
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                  where's the hot sauce???
                  Originally posted by nestlekwik
                  Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                  Originally posted by welsh_girl
                  OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                  Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                  Originally posted by Velocity
                  leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                  Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #459
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                    Also important to note that while I was cleaning the rest of the anchovies' oil like 20 seconds after the video, I got really sick and started puking my stomach out.
                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    • catzeye21138
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 164

                      #460
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                      Llama, use mineral or baby oil to get fake tattoos off.
                      I noticed at the store that the price of condoms is astronomical compared to the price of tampons. :P Lame.






                      2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
                      3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
                      2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

                      Comment

                      • catzeye21138
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 164

                        #461
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                        My more or less overflow proof sink:



                        2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
                        3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
                        2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #462
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                          Originally posted by catzeye21138
                          he milk was colder than the 9th level of hell.
                          Ahahahaa, so True.
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • demonllama6124
                            im your grandpa!!!
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 1440

                            #463
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                            Psh. After I bought the tampons, I returned them. I know some of the managers cus I work next door to them and play lotto scratch offs all the time.
                            I swear cat, u look like a girl I know. Almost identical
                            Originally posted by nestlekwik
                            Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                            Originally posted by welsh_girl
                            OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                            Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                            Originally posted by Velocity
                            leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                            Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #464
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                              I just realized that I nearly spent 400$ for the sake of this contest.
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • catzeye21138
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 164

                                #465
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                                How did you manage to spend 400$?! I'm losing, btw. Wish I had an extra week of free time to make everything up. Misjudged, I guess.
                                Damn imgur rotation. Doesn't work.







                                2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
                                3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
                                2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

                                Comment

                                Working...