5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #481
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

    Okay, well here's a quickie for you mr. Lama!

    Last edited by Hateandhatred; 10-30-2011, 01:24 PM.
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • demonllama6124
      im your grandpa!!!
      • Mar 2004
      • 1440

      #482
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

      hate being a dick, but i hate loopholes and what not. if you cant do it right, sont do it at all. nothing against you bro
      1. all i see is dont eat on the sign
      2. deadline was 2 pm, youre late
      Originally posted by nestlekwik
      Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
      Originally posted by welsh_girl
      OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

      Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
      Originally posted by Velocity
      leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
      Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

      Comment

      • catzeye21138
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 164

        #483
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

        Originally posted by demonllama6124
        show black eye
        Yup. That looks like an everclear accident to me.



        2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
        3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
        2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

        Comment

        • justin_ator
          🥓<strong><span style="col
          • Mar 2007
          • 7648

          #484
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

          I can't accept any more after demonllama's last pictures, but updating is commencing. Anything posted henceforth is simply for lulz.

          Updating now.

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #485
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

            This isn't legit, but someone just came home with the shirt I was currently folding, and it was roflol.

            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #486
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

              Originally posted by demonllama6124
              hate being a dick, but i hate loopholes and what not. if you cant do it right, sont do it at all. nothing against you bro
              1. all i see is dont eat on the sign
              2. deadline was 2 pm, youre late
              Ahaha, it's pretty cool, just did this for shit and giggles.

              Deadline at 2pm... Forum still says it's 1h something though. So I thought it was still on for 1 hour. But I won't cry over it xD

              I joined a picture of the sign, as a proof that it was legit.

              Don't worry, I don't think that you've been a dick at all ^^

              And one could argue that you sent your pictures after 14h, like, 14h00m15s or something. But honestly, no one should bitch about it and I'm glad Justin actually thought so. I can understand that my submission was way past server time on that clock thing above.
              Last edited by Hateandhatred; 10-30-2011, 01:39 PM.
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • demonllama6124
                im your grandpa!!!
                • Mar 2004
                • 1440

                #487
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                thats good. the sharpie, milk, and zombie shirt i took within the last 10 mins.

                the blood is actually on my eyeball now.
                Originally posted by nestlekwik
                Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                Originally posted by welsh_girl
                OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                Originally posted by Velocity
                leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #488
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                  Originally posted by demonllama6124
                  thats good. the sharpie, milk, and zombie shirt i took within the last 10 mins.

                  the blood is actually on my eyeball now.
                  Ahaaha, that's pretty good! I really love the zombie one! It's cooler than any zombie pic I could take, so that's why I made a video!

                  However, if I had anything to criticize, it would be the t-shirt. I don't think it's a rule by any means, it'll be up to the judges to decide that, but It would have been cool to see a cooler shirt... That one looked sketchy, but hey, can't blame you, I'm no artist either if it doesn't have anything to do with music.

                  Other than that, great job everyone! It was a great experience, although I wish more people would have joined... Would have multiplied the fun! =D
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • justin_ator
                    🥓<strong><span style="col
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 7648

                    #489
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                    And the work >.> updating this is taking a while, be patient please! LOL

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #490
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                      Originally posted by justin_ator
                      And the work >.> updating this is taking a while, be patient please! LOL
                      Alright, take your time and have a blast Justin!

                      Also, I believe it won't be a problem for scoring, but sorry everyone for the fact that I can barely communicate in English... I try my best, but can't do miracles! =(
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • justin_ator
                        🥓<strong><span style="col
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 7648

                        #491
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                        You're English was plenty fine haha. You got all your points across and I actually enjoyed the thick accent in the sandwich video, made it even more fun to watch imo.

                        Update is almost complete.

                        Comment

                        • demonllama6124
                          im your grandpa!!!
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 1440

                          #492
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                          the car crash was the only pic i believe shouldnt have been in the hunt.
                          Originally posted by nestlekwik
                          Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                          Originally posted by welsh_girl
                          OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                          Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                          Originally posted by Velocity
                          leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                          Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                          Comment

                          • demonllama6124
                            im your grandpa!!!
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 1440

                            #493
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                            here's a little something for the hunt:
                            a photograph is the pause button of life.
                            Originally posted by nestlekwik
                            Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                            Originally posted by welsh_girl
                            OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                            Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                            Originally posted by Velocity
                            leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                            Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                            Comment

                            • justin_ator
                              🥓<strong><span style="col
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 7648

                              #494
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                              ALRIGHT, THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR........

                              is not quite here. But it's VERY close. Update has like one more post to go through, add points, and BOOM. Done. Prizes are determined, you'll see them in a second.

                              Comment

                              • demonllama6124
                                im your grandpa!!!
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 1440

                                #495
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                                yoou suck justin.lol
                                Originally posted by nestlekwik
                                Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                                Originally posted by welsh_girl
                                OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                                Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                                Originally posted by Velocity
                                leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                                Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                                Comment

                                Working...