5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justin_ator
    🥓<strong><span style="col
    • Mar 2007
    • 7648

    #511
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

    ;P That's what I like to hear. haha.

    Comment

    • catzeye21138
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 164

      #512
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

      Woah. The credits.

      Thanks for putting this whole thing together, guys! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait till next time!



      2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
      3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
      2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

      Comment

      • justin_ator
        🥓<strong><span style="col
        • Mar 2007
        • 7648

        #513
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

        Glad you had fun =]

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #514
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

          Thanks Justin, I appreciate! I wish IzzySM would be on here so he could die in laughter from the actual poem.

          It was awfully hard not to laugh after "och det är en katt", due to the poem already being mega stupid... It just lost all of its credibility there.

          How much did I get for the sandwich one?

          Also, Definitely in whenever there's a new one coming out. Will aim for the AAA or only overboard material! =D Will try to spend a whole grand for it! XDDD
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • justin_ator
            🥓<strong><span style="col
            • Mar 2007
            • 7648

            #515
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

            I honestly can't remember but I think it was in the 15-20 range. Closer to 20 probably.

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #516
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

              Pretty sweet actually. Gives me good hints on what to do in possible future events. Thanks for the feedback Justin!
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • fireturtle309
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 6

                #517
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                Woot!! My big brother won that scavenger hunt! Way to go bro =]
                arg i want ye booty

                Comment

                Working...