5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #136
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

    Basically, try to get all your pics for a round into one post. But if you don't get them all into one post, please don't edit your original post, make a new one.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • SkRAWRk
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2011
      • 217

      #137
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

      Ahh, thanks for the update. ^___^ It seems my point got across. Admittedly I didn't present it very well, I was having a slow day. Sorry about that, guys. D:
      Ohey, a signature. Whut is this. o.o

      Comment

      • justin_ator
        🥓<strong><span style="col
        • Mar 2007
        • 7648

        #138
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

        You're good haha. We got the point =]

        Comment

        • catzeye21138
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 164

          #139
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

          Hey there. I want to join in!

          So from what I've gathered, the pictures have to be taken on Saturdays?



          2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
          3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
          2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #140
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

            Originally posted by catzeye21138
            Hey there. I want to join in!

            So from what I've gathered, the pictures have to be taken on Saturdays?

            No, you'll have a week to take the pictures in each round. People were just saying they'd rather it not start on a Saturday since for some that's the only day they have to get the pics done and they want the rest of the week to prepare.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • catzeye21138
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 164

              #141
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              No, you'll have a week to take the pictures in each round. People were just saying they'd rather it not start on a Saturday since for some that's the only day they have to get the pics done and they want the rest of the week to prepare.
              Awesome. I can't wait, and I have no idea what to expect. Hopefully I can fulfill at least the easy ones!



              2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
              3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
              2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

              Comment

              • justin_ator
                🥓<strong><span style="col
                • Mar 2007
                • 7648

                #142
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                Updated, by the way =]

                Comment

                • Patricoo
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 432

                  #143
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                  gg everyone. I'm going to win this time. No more setting the lead way too early then letting people beat me. Not gonna make that mistake again.

                  I will do everything. Pledge. Made.

                  Comment

                  • PrawnSkunk
                    Administrator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Administrator
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 3907

                    #144
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                    what's the next spontaneous contest? :B

                    Comment

                    • justin_ator
                      🥓<strong><span style="col
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 7648

                      #145
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                      Won't be one, lol, this one runs until the 30th. Read the OP if you didn't notice we posted one.

                      This thing kicks off on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!111!1!!!!!!1!!1one!1one!!!!!11

                      Comment

                      • PrawnSkunk
                        Administrator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 3907

                        #146
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                        .. there's nothing about that .. in the OP...? :S

                        Comment

                        • justin_ator
                          🥓<strong><span style="col
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 7648

                          #147
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                          Welp that was my derp...sorry about that. Posting it here as well so people notice it.
                          SPONTANEOUS CONTEST #2!
                          This one will be fun =]
                          You all have until September 30th at 10:00 PM Server Time to submit a photo of yourself,
                          in public wearing a thong on the outside of your clothes

                          Participants will receive 2500 credits and we might give out bonuses depending on how the pictures turn out! GO GO GO!!

                          [we won't necessarily award extra for it unless we feel we should, but additional pictures/video would make this even more amusing]

                          It's two pages back where I originally posted it.

                          Comment

                          • catzeye21138
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 164

                            #148
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                            Here we go! I hope I post these here, because I'm going to.
                            EDIT OMG GIANT PICTURES.



                            2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
                            3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
                            2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

                            Comment

                            • catzeye21138
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 164

                              #149
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                              1. Washington Federal!

                              2. "No parking" olololol

                              3. Thong Sandwich


                              Video to follow perhaps?



                              2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
                              3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
                              2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

                              Comment

                              • BananiBoo
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2011
                                • 2

                                #150
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                                Joininggggg. Woot.

                                Comment

                                Working...