5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #496
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

    Originally posted by justin_ator
    You're English was plenty fine haha. You got all your points across and I actually enjoyed the thick accent in the sandwich video, made it even more fun to watch imo.

    Update is almost complete.
    Oh, Then Im happy that it's not that bad! ^^
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • justin_ator
      🥓<strong><span style="col
      • Mar 2007
      • 7648

      #497
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

      Prizes are as follows:

      First Place
      220k
      avatar from darkshark
      profile from justin_ator

      Second Place
      170k
      profile from justin_ator

      Third Place
      120k
      [profile from justin_ator if one of the first two don't want one]

      Fourth Place
      70k

      Fifth Place
      20k

      Comment

      • justin_ator
        🥓<strong><span style="col
        • Mar 2007
        • 7648

        #498
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

        demonllama, I'm adding in the points for it, but you need to change the privacy settings for the milk dumping video so we can see it lol.


        It's time to release our 5th Official Photo Scavenger Hunt winners!

        Honorable Mentions (for participating yo)
        eastsideman09, zorack24, Crashfan3, gatemaster1, Elite Ninja, and T-Force.


        Fifth Place
        d00min8r - 222 pts


        Fourth Place
        Sephiroth28 - 245 pts


        Third Place
        catzeye21138 - 335 pts


        Second Place
        Hateandhatred - 655 pts


        First Place
        demonllama6124 - 690 pts


        Congrats guys, great work! There were some pretty amusing pictures this year!
        Last edited by justin_ator; 10-30-2011, 04:14 PM.

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #499
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

          Credits sent
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • demonllama6124
            im your grandpa!!!
            • Mar 2004
            • 1440

            #500
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

            Woot! That has made my day. Thought for sure hate was gonna get it at the end. The vid should be public but ok, ill change it.
            On another note, take that eastsideman. You've been dethroned
            Originally posted by nestlekwik
            Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
            Originally posted by welsh_girl
            OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

            Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
            Originally posted by Velocity
            leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
            Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

            Comment

            • justin_ator
              🥓<strong><span style="col
              • Mar 2007
              • 7648

              #501
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

              He almost did usurp you with the videos he tacked on at the end. He gained literally like 50-60 points at the very end with his videos.

              Comment

              • demonllama6124
                im your grandpa!!!
                • Mar 2004
                • 1440

                #502
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                Video is public now
                Originally posted by nestlekwik
                Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                Originally posted by welsh_girl
                OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                Originally posted by Velocity
                leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                Comment

                • demonllama6124
                  im your grandpa!!!
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 1440

                  #503
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                  That's what I thought killed me there. I was gonna run into the store that had the bieber cut out screaming " leave bieber alone" grab it and run out but I wasn't gonna pay 35 bucks for him
                  Originally posted by nestlekwik
                  Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                  Originally posted by welsh_girl
                  OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                  Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                  Originally posted by Velocity
                  leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                  Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                  Comment

                  • justin_ator
                    🥓<strong><span style="col
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 7648

                    #504
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                    hhahaha...that's so lame, 35 bucks for a cutout?

                    Comment

                    • demonllama6124
                      im your grandpa!!!
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 1440

                      #505
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                      Yep. Would have been an awesome video too. I was gonna tie in the make out with the cut out pic and have his music playing in the background
                      Originally posted by nestlekwik
                      Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                      Originally posted by welsh_girl
                      OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                      Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                      Originally posted by Velocity
                      leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                      Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                      Comment

                      • Hateandhatred
                        "The Quebec Steparatist."
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1974

                        #506
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                        Yeah.Although I was pretty sure I was clinched for second place. Too bad shit happened.last weekend, othewise, with everything planned like I planned it, Id would easily have had 250 additionnal points, but oh well, next time I guess!

                        Good job demonllama, you were a fantastic opponent! You deserve this!

                        It kind of sucks to know that if I posted that picture of me with ham and the tshirt, I would have won, but the contest was so much fun, so I don't care. Again, good work everyone.
                        Last edited by Hateandhatred; 10-30-2011, 04:51 PM.
                        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #507
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                          Hey Justin, dl you think you could tell.me How well I did in terms of points with the videos? I'm really curious...
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • justin_ator
                            🥓<strong><span style="col
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 7648

                            #508
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                            I can. I believe we posted scores on the other ones that were prior to this round, but the ones you just posted were:

                            Ninja cat: 10 pts, we like the parody of the original video, but it wasn't all that interesting in terms of actual ninja/spy acting. We were really hoping someone would be like rolling around and diving, doing some fun stuff haha.

                            Poem: full 20 points because we died laughing and you held up the act very well.

                            Running through fountain: I only gave 10 because we derped and kinda left that as a photo thing as well, so you got credit for both with the video.

                            The one with all the stuff in it:
                            LOL you got points for all the photo things (which there were 6 things in that video, you forgot the sharpie thing). The points for the beiber thing were kind of low, since we were hoping you guys would be out doing it rather than by yourself.

                            Sled ride got 15 because it was amusing to watch and you had a curving staircase. We definitely would have given you 20 if your friend hadn't backed out last minute for the whole riding thing hahaha.


                            demonllama, that milk video was good ;P
                            You definitely looked like you had a rough day/night.

                            Comment

                            • demonllama6124
                              im your grandpa!!!
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 1440

                              #509
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                              Oh it sucked. My eye is still sore, didn't get much sleep, and the milk was cold. Plus I got to watch the grapist video for the 1st time
                              Originally posted by nestlekwik
                              Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                              Originally posted by welsh_girl
                              OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                              Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                              Originally posted by Velocity
                              leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                              Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                              Comment

                              • d00min8r
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2008
                                • 16

                                #510
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                                Holy crap... I'm still ranked.
                                Also, the difference between HateAndHatred and Catzeye21138...
                                Not even getting full credit for that flag pic in the first round would have helped me. (Although I would have been fourth.)
                                Note that I'm not complaining... 20k credits is more than I've ever had.
                                Not sure what to spend them on, though. Didn't even think I'd get any.

                                Anyway, it was fun. Also, I think photography is my new hobby now. Not going to hunt these kinds of pics, though... Until the next scavenger hunt starts, that is.

                                Comment

                                Working...