5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • irionman
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 1196

    #421
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

    Well, if you live in VA, you could get a picture of a Ferrari AND a blue hummer. (Since the hummer is my roommates...)
    smittyicecream 3:36 pm
    yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




    sigpic

    Comment

    • demonllama6124
      im your grandpa!!!
      • Mar 2004
      • 1440

      #422
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

      human anatomy from r1

      20 signatures from r2(kinda hard to write on human flesh.lol)

      military person(being attacked by a jesus freak)

      1000+ page book.


      wheres that point update?????
      Originally posted by nestlekwik
      Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
      Originally posted by welsh_girl
      OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

      Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
      Originally posted by Velocity
      leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
      Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

      Comment

      • justin_ator
        🥓<strong><span style="col
        • Mar 2007
        • 7648

        #423
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

        Okay I totally forgot I was supposed to do this today. I'm updating now I promise.

        This is gonna take a bit, be patient. :P Whole round behind plus a few others.

        No real discrepancies I don't think, Kayla and I talked about most of it and worked things out.

        catzeye, you're getting 15 pts for the celebration video, it was pretty good but it was also late
        d00m, again, credit to you for finding the loophole in the fake tattoos thing >.> lol

        Updated. Due to consistency demonllama is in the lead (with surprisingly low scores for each round). Probably wouldn't be hard to catch up if you guys had the chance to really go out and do a massive number of these, large amounts of pictures is the key to winning!

        Also guys, don't forget about the FFR shirt bonus! It doesn't have to be an official FFR shirt either, just a shirt representing FFR! Make us proud!
        Last edited by justin_ator; 10-24-2011, 11:35 PM.

        Comment

        • Soldat_of_life
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2007
          • 106

          #424
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

          Originally posted by demonllama6124
          i swear to god i better win for this
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD8RdMii3rg
          Nice one

          Poetry Corner

          Comment

          • demonllama6124
            im your grandpa!!!
            • Mar 2004
            • 1440

            #425
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

            Loopholes are for losers, come on ppl. I'll make my ffr shirt soon
            Originally posted by nestlekwik
            Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
            Originally posted by welsh_girl
            OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

            Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
            Originally posted by Velocity
            leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
            Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

            Comment

            • justin_ator
              🥓<strong><span style="col
              • Mar 2007
              • 7648

              #426
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

              I'm looking through round 4 things right now trying to find any potential loopholes. Probably will miss some though.

              PS: I feel the need to tell you that we were going to say "[+100 pts if you caused the car crash cause you're a dumb***]" but we were legitimately concerned that someone might do it. >.>
              Last edited by justin_ator; 10-25-2011, 10:20 PM.

              Comment

              • 8 Hour Whore
                ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                • Oct 2006
                • 2324

                #427
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                Originally posted by justin_ator
                PS: I feel the need to tell you that we were going to say "[+100 pts if you caused the car crash cause you're a dumb***]" but we were legitimately concerned that someone might do it. >.>
                You feared correctly... I would have done this without hesitation =D
                R.I.P JellyGod <333

                Best AAA: Banned Forever
                BlackFlags: 49

                Comment

                • justin_ator
                  🥓<strong><span style="col
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 7648

                  #428
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                  You rebel, you

                  Comment

                  • demonllama6124
                    im your grandpa!!!
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 1440

                    #429
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                    I'll help with the loopholes. I'm at work now so ill pm ya
                    Originally posted by nestlekwik
                    Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                    Originally posted by welsh_girl
                    OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                    Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                    Originally posted by Velocity
                    leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                    Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                    Comment

                    • catzeye21138
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 164

                      #430
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                      I can't wait to submit my picture of dodging something matrix style. If it works out as planned, it's going to be funny.



                      2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
                      3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
                      2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

                      Comment

                      • justin_ator
                        🥓<strong><span style="col
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 7648

                        #431
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                        I sure hope so =] I was thinking that it would be a fun one when Kayla showed me it.

                        Comment

                        • demonllama6124
                          im your grandpa!!!
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 1440

                          #432
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                          how would we actually be able to do that? i mean the object would be blurry due to it flying by you or is there something im missing
                          Originally posted by nestlekwik
                          Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                          Originally posted by welsh_girl
                          OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                          Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                          Originally posted by Velocity
                          leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                          Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                          Comment

                          • justin_ator
                            🥓<strong><span style="col
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 7648

                            #433
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                            derp
                            Last edited by justin_ator; 07-28-2012, 03:59 PM.

                            Comment

                            • demonllama6124
                              im your grandpa!!!
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 1440

                              #434
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                              10 fake tattoos. shot with the negative feature. they were glow in the dark, but it wouldnt show on camera

                              1337 reciept( again, noone better copy me damnit.)

                              where's kevin????

                              tom cruise got nothing on me

                              stop! plunger time

                              infinite loop. hehe, luckily i have 3 mirrors in my bathroom
                              Originally posted by nestlekwik
                              Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                              Originally posted by welsh_girl
                              OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                              Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                              Originally posted by Velocity
                              leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                              Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                              Comment

                              • justin_ator
                                🥓<strong><span style="col
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 7648

                                #435
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                                Nicely done, nicely done.

                                Comment

                                Working...