5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #436
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

    Making out with cardboard person (my friend brought to my attention that I didn't upload the good one)

    Rubbing a pregnant belly

    9.5 months pregnancy. Doesn't get any more pregnant than that!

    The Game

    Gotta love my epic coworkers.

    Group of cops

    Infinite energy loop

    13.37$ receipt

    FFR as an arcade score

    Quarter ride

    Better one.

    Top of Ferris Wheel


    Halloween costume

    Where's Hateandhatred?


    Book over 1000 pages

    Fishing in mall fountain


    Pictures with exotic animals (Monkey, Toucan, and some weird shit asian fish)



    Licking plunge

    Pokemon moves (Rest and Glare)


    It's super effective!

    Planking in public

    Rage Face

    Can't rage for shit, I just look funny with my mouth open.

    Underwear on head in Wal-Mart

    6 Different sports apparels

    Asics running shoes, hunting vest, hockey stick, UFC gloves, baseball catching glove, tennis ball.

    Overflooding bathroom sink

    That sucked cock, I hate to waste water.

    Running, jumping and tripping in the mall's fountain
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luxwk2OZYZA
    Admire my manly shaved legs.

    Cycling in a store

    Playing an arcade game

    Buying Tampax
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7267_t-znZk
    Yes, my boss and my boss assistant (holding the cam) are talking about my boss's beautiful boobs. I ****ing love my coworkers! <3


    Much, much more to come.
    Last edited by Hateandhatred; 10-27-2011, 08:47 AM.
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #437
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

      I can deliver proof that most of them were taken at their respective rounds, if that could work somehow. It just sucks to have access to a computer while I'm moving! =(
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • Hateandhatred
        "The Quebec Steparatist."
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2011
        • 1974

        #438
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

        Going back hunting, just posting these:

        Rob soap carving

        Driving a mini bus

        Driver wasn't too bright... Even though I told him his finger was on the objective...

        You can see my Roflcar =D


        EDIT: Forgot to put those on...

        Infinite loop (If you didn't like the multi extension one)

        Me in underwear and shades

        Wanted to post the ones I took for the first round, since the rules says "before the contest" and not "before the rounds", but whatever.
        Also, have fun staring at my amazingly shaved legs again! xD
        Last edited by Hateandhatred; 10-27-2011, 10:00 AM.
        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

        Comment

        • demonllama6124
          im your grandpa!!!
          • Mar 2004
          • 1440

          #439
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

          couple of more from me:

          jump roping with extension cord

          halloween costume

          overflow sink
          Last edited by demonllama6124; 10-27-2011, 10:34 PM.
          Originally posted by nestlekwik
          Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
          Originally posted by welsh_girl
          OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

          Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
          Originally posted by Velocity
          leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
          Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

          Comment

          • justin_ator
            🥓<strong><span style="col
            • Mar 2007
            • 7648

            #440
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

            Going through them shortly, needed some time.

            Comment

            • demonllama6124
              im your grandpa!!!
              • Mar 2004
              • 1440

              #441
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

              fyi, fake tattoos are a pain in the ass to get off
              Originally posted by nestlekwik
              Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
              Originally posted by welsh_girl
              OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

              Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
              Originally posted by Velocity
              leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
              Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

              Comment

              • justin_ator
                🥓<strong><span style="col
                • Mar 2007
                • 7648

                #442
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                LOL depends on where they're from I guess, never had any real issue with them before.

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #443
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                  I bought that mask, so it's actually my own costume though, even though I took the pic in a store. Is it ok or do you want me to take à pic with it in my house?

                  The plunge wasnt't mine. I don't have one actually, but there's one here, at my workplace. Please tell me if.my previous pic was ok or not, if so, I'll take another one right now.
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #444
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                    Also, whats a chia pet and a noogie? And as far as POP rocks, is my country's equivalent ok? Here, theyre called Power poppers. Here's a picture.
                    Last edited by Hateandhatred; 10-28-2011, 12:18 AM.
                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    • justin_ator
                      🥓<strong><span style="col
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 7648

                      #445
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                      Mask, plunger, and pop-rocks equivalent are fine.

                      Noogie is a knuckle sandwich, google it or search it on youtube if that didn't help.
                      Chia pet is basically this:

                      It's like a "pet" mixed with a plant lol. If you have anything that's similar, we'll probably accept it. I know a bunch of places don't have these.

                      Comment

                      • Hateandhatred
                        "The Quebec Steparatist."
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1974

                        #446
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                        Originally posted by justin_ator
                        Chia pet is basically this:

                        It's like a "pet" mixed with a plant lol. If you have anything that's similar, we'll probably accept it. I know a bunch of places don't have these.
                        Can I make it?

                        Also, there's a million Robs on here... Was OWA the one you were referring to? It probably was Sephiroth anyway...
                        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #447
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                          Yes OWA, but I think he may have meant like a soap carving of his face.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • justin_ator
                            🥓<strong><span style="col
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 7648

                            #448
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                            Meant the face, but it's still FFR related so you'll still get the credit.

                            No way to tell if that FFR Arcade score is really on an arcade version of the game, but if Kayla is okay with it we might accept it and take your word for it.

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #449
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              Yes OWA, but I think he may have meant like a soap carving of his face.
                              I wasted a soap trying to get his face done, it didnt't even have à human form. So I just said "screw that and tried to write OWA and still, took me a good hour to do that. I understand if its not perfect, but can't do any better!

                              I could still go and try to make a pair of breasts with owa written on them, just for the lulz.
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • Hateandhatred
                                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 1974

                                #450
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                                Originally posted by justin_ator
                                Meant the face, but it's still FFR related so you'll still get the credit.

                                No way to tell if that FFR Arcade score is really on an arcade version of the game, but if Kayla is okay with it we might accept it and take your word for it.
                                Easily. Its the score I got from the gh3 arcade thing, which I got on video.

                                EDIT: if thats still not enough, I could take à picture of my phone's gallery just to show that the picture was taken right after I shot the arcade video. I think I can put the timestamps too.
                                Last edited by Hateandhatred; 10-28-2011, 01:20 AM.
                                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                                Comment

                                Working...