5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • catzeye21138
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 164

    #151
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

    Really? No one else is going to play this? lol I feel dumb.
    I'm just pumped. This is going to be an awesome game.



    2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
    3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
    2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

    Comment

    • musical_vampire
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 155

      #152
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

      Mkay, I'm interested ^^
      //joins
      <3


      Comment

      • justin_ator
        🥓<strong><span style="col
        • Mar 2007
        • 7648

        #153
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

        I'll add you guys in =] catzeye21138, glad to see you getting pics in already! Keep it rollollollollolin~

        This is gonna be hella fun. We're modifying photo challenges, making things more fun, coming up with new stuff to replace things, oh the joys of the internet and the creative mind.

        Comment

        • Sephiroth28
          Snake Princess
          • Apr 2007
          • 929

          #154
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

          Originally posted by catzeye21138
          Really? No one else is going to play this? lol I feel dumb.
          I'm just pumped. This is going to be an awesome game.
          Don't worry I plan on posting. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #155
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

            Taken at the ministry of education office, TD bank and at Quebec City's gay bar.

            I look fatter than I really am and my hair got messy because I used a hair straightener on them and it started raining, and the water ****ed them up.

            But here are the pictures.

            Bonus videos coming soon.



            Notice the laughing person in this pic. This was at the bank.





            Couldn't post the picture of the police arresting me in this government building (ministry of education) right after that pic was taken, because he could have sued me.



            Gay bar. No shoes + Korpiklaani shirt = win.

            Did this like a boss. Can't wait for the real thing.
            Last edited by Hateandhatred; 09-29-2011, 12:27 PM.
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • justin_ator
              🥓<strong><span style="col
              • Mar 2007
              • 7648

              #156
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

              Nice pictures, that lady made me laugh out loud hahaha.

              Comment

              • sonicsp33d
                Anime Elitism
                • Nov 2006
                • 18

                #157
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                I can't wait to get started. (:<
                sigpic

                Comment

                • justin_ator
                  🥓<strong><span style="col
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 7648

                  #158
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                  Updated the OP with participants and updated the round descriptions.

                  Spon con ends at ten tonight guys, get those pictures in soon!! =]

                  GET PUMPED TWO DAYS!!

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #159
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                    Missed the in public part. Have to wait for the fiance to get home to help with pictures, but Ill have some. Haven't decided if a bra is too much or not...

                    Comment

                    • catzeye21138
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 164

                      #160
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                      Originally posted by Gun92
                      Missed the in public part. Have to wait for the fiance to get home to help with pictures, but Ill have some. Haven't decided if a bra is too much or not...
                      Somehow I think some of these challenges are going to be difficult for me lol. Simply because I'm a girl, and me wearing a bra and thong outside of my clothes isn't as funny as a guy wearing a bra and thong outside of his clothes.
                      It's 'indecent'. : P



                      2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
                      3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
                      2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #161
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                        I hate that thought process. Women should be able to wear what they want around. If people can wear their pants down to their knees, what is a little thing like a bra really going to mean? I'm sure all the challenges are made to be equal opportunity. Making it easier for one sex or race would cause a lot of problems. Either way, I decided that I will wear the matching bra, even tho it is only 50 outside. Either way, how you females put up with wearing thongs, I will never know. I went to pick mine out and it was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever put on my body...

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #162
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                          I really don't think our list is gender oriented. Some of it is pretty out there though lol. But if you look at previous photo hunts I think this one is the most tame. XD
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #163
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                            No licking road kill? Well that is a bummer.

                            Comment

                            • catzeye21138
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 164

                              #164
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                              Yeah, I was looking forward to finding a nice raccoon.

                              I just looked back at photo scavenger hunt 2, and I think I could have won it with a rat burger.
                              Can I get bonus points if I post a picture of myself eating a rat burger? No? Maybe I'll post one anyway for the luls.
                              I'm in it to win it, lol.
                              Last edited by catzeye21138; 09-30-2011, 12:36 PM.



                              2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
                              3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
                              2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

                              Comment

                              • PrawnSkunk
                                Administrator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Administrator
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 3907

                                #165
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt!

                                I'm not going to lie - for this photo scavenger hunt, I had prepared a list for all the roadkill in a 5km radius..

                                Comment

                                Working...