FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    OH good, I'm near the top of the page:

    Further posting containing nothing but a question of what division you will be in, what division you think you should be in, or what division you don't want to be in and/or your stats with a similar question are postwhoring. I'll be deleting them, and quite possibly handing out day bans.

    Feel free to discuss and ask questions about the mechanics of the tourney, but no more "OMG ranking!" crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • smartdude1212
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    lmao Devonin...

    Leave a comment:


  • mexican_mafia
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nightfirecat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Sweet! I'll get in again.

    I think I'd probably be in the 3rd division, since I got 2nd place in the 2nd division before... I know it's not my decision, but I am just saying what I think...

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Posts have been deleted, but no, nobody is getting banned for what has been said already. If people persist however, there may be more than just deleted posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
    Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 300 by 300 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller)............i chose to go with filesize
    Originally posted by The FFR Forum Rules Sticky
    Avatars must be no more than 200 pixels in height, and no more than 175 pixels in width.
    SO yeah, your avatar is too large.

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    im in and rubix is being annoying, legit or not

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    PuRo, avi limits are 200x175 pixels. Though, the mods seem lenient with 200x200. I wouldn't go past that though.
    Last edited by foilman8805; 06-1-2008, 03:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 300 by 300 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller)............i chose to go with filesize

    Leave a comment:


  • Beethovens mask
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    Whooooaaaa! Man, that avi is huge!
    Indeed.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Whooooaaaa! Man, that avi is huge!

    Leave a comment:


  • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
    not anymore... i used to be borderline D5 but now i'm lucky if i could compete in D4 because of vista. lmao
    as he said...Vista is the devil

    Leave a comment:


  • Carth099
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    wine: we want the account of yours with the best stats... lowest ave rank, most tier points, most full combos, most AAAs, etc. overall rank is meaningless for determining skill.

    carth: we'll need a paypal address for cash prizes. no information for subscriptions. and a mailing address for t-shirts.
    Thank you very much! I don't have a paypal...I guess on the off-off-chance I win I'll do like Blue said.

    Leave a comment:


  • arrekusuof93
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    How do you calculate what tier you're in based on how many TP's you have?

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I think sprite is going to be sorting the divisions out when he has the time.

    Leave a comment:

Working...