FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #466
    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

    requesting to buy Kanzas' 'Chaos [Easy]', 'Arabesque', and 'CmR' for 10,000 credits.
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • Kanzas
      Buh
      • Jul 2014
      • 1459

      #467
      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

      Originally posted by gold stinger
      requesting to buy Kanzas' 'Chaos [Easy]', 'Arabesque', and 'CmR' for 10,000 credits.
      deal




      Top 5
      Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
      party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
      Fei Longer - AAA
      HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
      Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

      Comment

      • FF_rules
        FF Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 668

        #468
        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

        Friendly reminder that awein999 is spending too much on packs
        Auction for [Tier 3] Gamble Plus Pack
        Ends on March 17 ~ 1:00am server time
        Current Offer: 36,669 credits by awein999
        Buy Out: 40,000 credits

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #469
          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

          Originally posted by Kanzas
          deal
          credits sent, sorry at being a bit late, was sleeping.

          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • ssbmchamp
            Can't improve at this game.
            • Oct 2006
            • 1128

            #470
            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

            Originally posted by FF_rules
            A new week, a new Gamble Plus Pack
            Auction for [Tier 3] Gamble Plus Pack
            Ends on March 17 ~ 1:00am server time
            Current Offer: 36,669 credits by awein999
            Buy Out: 40,000 credits


            Look at it this way; you're paying to get extra cards outside of your standard buy limit. Also paying for that chance to get that Tier 11 amirite?
            I'll take my pack now please

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #471
              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

              He bought it now!!!

              pretty average draw..

              ssbmchamp

              You have a new Gamble Plus Pack!

              You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

              Decider Card:
              10 Passage D [Light] - Tier 2
              Bonus Cards:
              28 H a l o g e n (FFR edit) - Tier 3
              40 Prison Break - Tier 5
              33 Science Genius Girl (Robotkid's Lameboy Mix) - Tier 4
              38 Night Of Flight - Tier 4


              Sum of card values: 4150


              Comment

              • awein999
                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                • Oct 2007
                • 4647

                #472
                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                ssbm op :O
                Originally posted by Staiain
                i am super purple hippo

                Comment

                • foxfire667
                  The FFRchiver
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2170

                  #473
                  Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                  A little less than 10x base value, it could have been a lot worse I suppose, so there's that.

                  Kanzas I offer you 3,500 credits for Computer Dreams (T1), and Contradistinction (T2).
                  SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #474
                    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    He bought it now!!!

                    pretty average draw..

                    ssbmchamp

                    You have a new Gamble Plus Pack!

                    You Tear Open The Package to Reveal:

                    Decider Card:
                    10 Passage D [Light] - Tier 2
                    Bonus Cards:
                    28 H a l o g e n (FFR edit) - Tier 3
                    40 Prison Break - Tier 5
                    33 Science Genius Girl (Robotkid's Lameboy Mix) - Tier 4
                    38 Night Of Flight - Tier 4


                    Sum of card values: 4150
                    they're all Tier 5 or less

                    I'm crying
                    Last edited by gold stinger; 03-16-2015, 11:26 AM.
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • Kanzas
                      Buh
                      • Jul 2014
                      • 1459

                      #475
                      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                      Originally posted by foxfire667
                      A little less than 10x base value, it could have been a lot worse I suppose, so there's that.

                      Kanzas I offer you 3,500 credits for Computer Dreams (T1), and Contradistinction (T2).

                      Multiply 3,500 by 1000
                      times, or no deal. Hehehehe.
                      3,500,000 for you, that's friend prices.




                      Top 5
                      Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                      party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                      Fei Longer - AAA
                      HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                      Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                      Comment

                      • rushyrulz
                        Digital Dancing!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 12985

                        #476
                        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                        at least it was 5 cards.


                        Comment

                        • foxfire667
                          The FFRchiver
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 2170

                          #477
                          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                          Originally posted by Kanzas
                          Multiply 3,500 by 1000 times, or no deal. Hehehehe.
                          3,500,000 for you, that's friend prices.
                          So does this also mean I shouldn't send you offers in the future, in addition to denying this current one?

                          Regardless, I would like to get two more cards in today from someone.
                          SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                          Comment

                          • Suicidalfatman
                            Claws are better to FFR
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 678

                            #478
                            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                            Originally posted by foxfire667
                            So does this also mean I shouldn't send you offers in the future, in addition to denying this current one?

                            Regardless, I would like to get two more cards in today from someone.
                            I know right? Lolol

                            Also, Look at the card draw for 40K..Good Job XD

                            Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                            Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                            Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                            Comment

                            • Kanzas
                              Buh
                              • Jul 2014
                              • 1459

                              #479
                              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                              Originally posted by foxfire667
                              So does this also mean I shouldn't send you offers in the future, in addition to denying this current one?

                              Regardless, I would like to get two more cards in today from someone.
                              No, just most of my cards are on a reserve right now, if I come across cards I won't need later, I'll let you know.




                              Top 5
                              Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                              party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                              Fei Longer - AAA
                              HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                              Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                              Comment

                              • FF_rules
                                FF Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 668

                                #480
                                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                He bought it now!!!Sum of card values: 4150
                                RIP; I'm sorry and congratulations We should have more packs being sold; I just want to see someone pull a T11 already.

                                Comment

                                Working...