FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Suicidalfatman
    Claws are better to FFR
    • Oct 2006
    • 678

    #256
    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

    Originally posted by benny58624
    It's been over 1 hour and there are no higher bids, so I'll sell my Field of Snow [Light] and DT Rabbit Blood Festival to Suicidalfatman for 3500 credits.
    Screw it, I'll accept. sending creds


    Originally posted by Kanzas
    You have spelled my name wrong, that will cost you an extra 3800 credits.
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    LMTO!! I totally did it on purpose, but I will change my offer to 4222 for your three songs Kanzas to be bought after it passes 12 server time and March 9th
    Last edited by Suicidalfatman; 03-8-2015, 08:27 PM.

    Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
    Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
    Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #257
      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

      Originally posted by FF_rules
      And if it was some kind of ruling like I didn't use the exact format then it's fine because you made the addendum post yourself before I posted it.
      This has been resolved now, apologies. The post of mine that you quoted was in response to axith asking how he can tell when he's earned 500 credits. It wasn't meant to be an alternate method of submission. I was telling him how he could keep track of when to stop. I still wanted the prescribed method of submission. I even said in that very post to provide the screenshots I asked for.
      Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-8-2015, 10:08 PM.


      Comment

      • foxfire667
        The FFRchiver
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2009
        • 2170

        #258
        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

        New day, new trade payment!
        SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #259
          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

          looking to buy a new 3 cards that I do not have yet for today. Name your price.

          I know kawaii approached me yesterday about selling me some cards for today, and I offered a future negotiation possibly to take place for today, but she never got back to me on it. Not sure whether she changed her mind about the trade or still wants to go through with something.

          Cards I currently have right now can be located here:

          Last edited by gold stinger; 03-8-2015, 11:12 PM.
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • FF_rules
            FF Veteran
            • May 2006
            • 668

            #260
            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

            Originally posted by gold stinger
            33,654 credits.
            Current best offer for [Tier 3] Gamble Plus Pack.

            Bidding will close... Monday March 9, 9:00pm -10gmt (The time I should be back from work).
            Last edited by FF_rules; 03-8-2015, 11:15 PM.

            Comment

            • benny58624
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2014
              • 352

              #261
              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              looking to buy a new 3 cards that I do not have yet for today. Name your price.
              I could sell you any 3 of my tier6 cards for 14400 credits.
              If it doesn't matter to you which ones, I'll sell "Earthquake On The Southern Texas Canyon", "Throwing Fire" and "Interlude".

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #262
                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                Originally posted by benny58624
                I could sell you any 3 of my tier6 cards for 14400 credits.
                If it doesn't matter to you which ones, I'll sell "Earthquake On The Southern Texas Canyon", "Throwing Fire" and "Interlude".
                Yep I can do this.

                credits sent.

                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • FF_rules
                  FF Veteran
                  • May 2006
                  • 668

                  #263
                  Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                  Friendly Reminder
                  Auction for [Tier 3] Gamble Plus Pack
                  Ends on Monday March 9, 9:00pm -10gmt
                  Current Offer: 33,654 credits by gold stinger
                  Current Offer: 42,069 credits by awein999
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  I'd also like to start this at 10,000 credits, considering it's unopened. Heads up to other bidders it's gamble plus, not quality like what is usually bidded on ^~^
                  Originally posted by T-Force
                  15,000 creds.
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  20k credits for the gamble plus.
                  Originally posted by 25thhour
                  I will offer 30k credits…
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  33,654 credits.
                  Originally posted by awein999
                  I bid 36969 credits for FF_rules auction
                  Originally posted by awein999
                  I increase my bid to 42069

                  Originally posted by FF_rules
                  Originally posted by FF_rules
                  Give me an Unopened Gamble Plus Pack.
                  Those selling a pack count as part of my 3 card trades per day?
                  Auction for 1 Gamble Plus Pack (Tier3)
                  It could have anything inside there!
                  Current bid: 1,000,000 credits
                  Originally posted by FF_rules
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  33,654 credits.
                  Current best offer for [Tier 3] Gamble Plus Pack.

                  Bidding will close... Monday March 9, 9:00pm -10gmt (The time I should be back from work).


                  edit: My binder
                  Selling these cards too; taking offer.
                  4x tier 5 Pork and Beans, Blue Marine, Silent Wind, Nice Nice Noise
                  2x tier 6 Devil's Music Box, Chaoz Japan
                  4x tier 7 Try To Star, Four Blocks Madness, Air.sul G iRock, Revolutionary Etude v2
                  3x tier 8 Candy Crack Curtain Call, Pussy Pump, Runny Mornings (SGX Mix)
                  Last edited by FF_rules; 03-9-2015, 04:14 AM.

                  Comment

                  • awein999
                    (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 4647

                    #264
                    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                    I bid 36969 credits for FF_rules auction
                    Last edited by awein999; 03-9-2015, 03:41 AM.
                    Originally posted by Staiain
                    i am super purple hippo

                    Comment

                    • FF_rules
                      FF Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 668

                      #265
                      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                      Originally posted by awein999
                      I bid 36969 credits for FF_rules auction
                      Technically the minimum bet required for the 1.1x rule would be 37019.4 credits (rounded up).
                      That said you're 50.4 credits off from that mark, I'll spot you the extra 51 because that number looks better anyway. (Unless someone will get stingy and say it's mandatory to hit that 10% increase instead of 9%)

                      Comment

                      • awein999
                        (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 4647

                        #266
                        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                        I increase my bid to 42069
                        Originally posted by Staiain
                        i am super purple hippo

                        Comment

                        • FF_rules
                          FF Veteran
                          • May 2006
                          • 668

                          #267
                          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                          Originally posted by awein999
                          I increase my bid to 42069
                          Gracias, may luck be with you friend.

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #268
                            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                            Originally posted by FF_rules
                            Technically the minimum bet required for the 1.1x rule would be 37019.4 credits (rounded up).
                            That said you're 50.4 credits off from that mark, I'll spot you the extra 51 because that number looks better anyway. (Unless someone will get stingy and say it's mandatory to hit that 10% increase instead of 9%)
                            lol it was more of a "don't be an asshole" clause than anything. I don't think anyone would get mad over a 1.098x raise instead of 1.1x
                            Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-9-2015, 07:38 AM.


                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #269
                              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                              Originally posted by awein999
                              I increase my bid to 42069
                              go to hell. It's a gambling plus pack not a quality pack. <3
                              Last edited by gold stinger; 03-9-2015, 10:00 AM.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • Kawaii025
                                Fake D4
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1404

                                #270
                                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                looking to buy a new 3 cards that I do not have yet for today. Name your price.

                                I know kawaii approached me yesterday about selling me some cards for today, and I offered a future negotiation possibly to take place for today, but she never got back to me on it. Not sure whether she changed her mind about the trade or still wants to go through with something.

                                Cards I currently have right now can be located here:

                                https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t#gid=67772074
                                I'm still open for the trade.
                                My List of FFR Tournaments
                                Pre-10/16/16
                                Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                                Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                                Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                                Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                                Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                                Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                                Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                                Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                                Comment

                                Working...