FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #691
    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

    both processed. Sorry for the delay, benny.


    Comment

    • User1176756

      #692
      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

      Alright so I'll be helping out with this thread from now on. You guys shouldn't be waiting DAYS for your transactions to be processed anymore.

      My shop's open to two more customers. Let's try to get this thing kicking again.

      Comment

      • User1176756

        #693
        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

        Bumping this to say I'm still open. Oh and I have a TGWP piece for anyone trying to complete that. Offer wisely

        Comment

        • ssbmchamp
          Can't improve at this game.
          • Oct 2006
          • 1128

          #694
          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

          Originally posted by badman7772
          Bumping this to say I'm still open. Oh and I have a TGWP piece for anyone trying to complete that. Offer wisely
          your 3 rarity 6's for 12,000?

          Comment

          • User1176756

            #695
            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

            Hmmm. Before I go anywhere with this, I'd like to let you know that you already have the same TGWP piece as me. :P

            Comment

            • ssbmchamp
              Can't improve at this game.
              • Oct 2006
              • 1128

              #696
              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

              Originally posted by badman7772
              Hmmm. Before I go anywhere with this, I'd like to let you know that you already have the same TGWP piece as me. :P
              in that case it should be a discount how about 11,000

              Comment

              • User1176756

                #697
                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                I'll do it for 12k (not 11k) :P

                Comment

                • ssbmchamp
                  Can't improve at this game.
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1128

                  #698
                  Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  I'll do it for 12k (not 11k) :P
                  LOL i tried deal

                  Comment

                  • ssbmchamp
                    Can't improve at this game.
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 1128

                    #699
                    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                    sorry for double post. credits sent

                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #700
                      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                      Processed. Thanks bro.

                      EDIT: I'll close now. Gotta build up some card collection.
                      Last edited by Guest; 04-8-2015, 02:41 PM.

                      Comment

                      • User1176756

                        #701
                        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                        Ok opening shop cause I got more cards. Offer up peeps.

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #702
                          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                          buying Exodus (On vocal ver.) card from badman for 2500 creds.
                          Last edited by rushyrulz; 04-11-2015, 10:03 PM.


                          Comment

                          • User1176756

                            #703
                            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                            kk deal

                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #704
                              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                              Last edited by rushyrulz; 04-11-2015, 10:05 PM.


                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #705
                                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                                processed. man more people should buy from me cause frp3's

                                Comment

                                Working...