FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #481
    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

    Just for the record, what is everyone actually looking for?
    I'm pretty sure foxfire and gold stinger are both in a "Gotta Catch 'em All" mindset; I'm kind of the same, but I'm still focusing on getting all 3 of my stepcharts (1/3rd done [yes, I have 3. The 1st was a collab]).

    What about the rest of you?
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • FF_rules
      FF Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 668

      #482
      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

      Originally posted by T-Force
      What about the rest of you?
      I "was" aiming for most points but once it became p2w I decided to cash out some stuff and relive my gambling hall dreams/nightmare.

      That said; highest average card value can also be a dream for me if I just sell all my cards but the best one.

      Sorry awein =p better luck next time
      Last edited by FF_rules; 03-16-2015, 02:48 PM.

      Comment

      • gameboy42690
        =/
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 685

        #483
        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

        Originally posted by T-Force
        What about the rest of you?
        At the moment, I'm just interested in collecting cards for whatever songs I've stepped. I have Rat Twist but I don't know if anyone else has anything yet or if they're willing to sell.

        p.s. I'm still selling anything from my binder that's not Rat Twist.

        Comment

        • Suicidalfatman
          Claws are better to FFR
          • Oct 2006
          • 678

          #484
          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

          Originally posted by T-Force
          Just for the record, what is everyone actually looking for?
          I'm pretty sure foxfire and gold stinger are both in a "Gotta Catch 'em All" mindset; I'm kind of the same, but I'm still focusing on getting all 3 of my stepcharts (1/3rd done [yes, I have 3. The 1st was a collab]).

          What about the rest of you?
          Looking to collect all of my favorite songs as every song I get I listen to...to check and see if I like them or not. Possibly also going for that Wealthy Collector. I think I would've had it by now until the amount change xD

          Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
          Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
          Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

          Comment

          • foxfire667
            The FFRchiver
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jun 2009
            • 2170

            #485
            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

            Originally posted by gameboy42690
            p.s. I'm still selling anything from my binder that's not Rat Twist.
            If you're looking to sell anything that isn't your stepped files I'll be sure to make some offers! For now here's a couple:

            Today (3,750 Credits): No Money Down, Low Monthly Payments (T2), and Burnout (T2)
            Tomorrow (6,000 Credits): 8-Bit Day Dreamer (T2), Yellow Lasers (T2), and Memories [KgZ] (T3)

            Additionally I'll keep a lookout for your steps when I get cards. Pretty sure multiple cards for one card trading is allowed now as long as the value is greater or equal, so I could get a few unique lower tier cards from you or something. I don't have any of your files yet unfortunately.
            SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #486
              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

              for the record I'd still pay 10,000 credits for each 3 cards...
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #487
                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                Originally posted by gameboy42690
                At the moment, I'm just interested in collecting cards for whatever songs I've stepped. I have Rat Twist but I don't know if anyone else has anything yet or if they're willing to sell.

                p.s. I'm still selling anything from my binder that's not Rat Twist.
                I dunno if I have anything of yours, but if I do, let me know and I'll trade them to you.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • foxfire667
                  The FFRchiver
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2170

                  #488
                  Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  for the record I'd still pay 10,000 credits for each 3 cards...
                  10k for any of them? Don't you think that's a bit much for lower tier content, I mean hell for 5k I can buy a three card pack from the house (and can do this multiple times a week).

                  Honestly my offers are a bit inflated relative to the house as well, we should be adjusting for this by lowering our payouts, but that's kind of hard to do if you're willing to go to nearly septuple base value right away. Plus, we should give prices with some relevance to tier, I mean three T1 cards shouldn't be treated as equal to three T3 ones.
                  SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                  Comment

                  • MyNameIsNothing
                    ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 519

                    #489
                    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                    Originally posted by gameboy42690
                    At the moment, I'm just interested in collecting cards for whatever songs I've stepped. I have Rat Twist but I don't know if anyone else has anything yet or if they're willing to sell.

                    p.s. I'm still selling anything from my binder that's not Rat Twist.
                    136.6, Learn to Play, and Keep On Lovin' You for 3500?

                    Comment

                    • gold stinger
                      Signature Extraordinare~~
                      Event Staff
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      Global Moderator
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6429

                      #490
                      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                      Originally posted by foxfire667
                      10k for any of them? Don't you think that's a bit much for lower tier content, I mean hell for 5k I can buy a three card pack from the house (and can do this multiple times a week).

                      Honestly my offers are a bit inflated relative to the house as well, we should be adjusting for this by lowering our payouts, but that's kind of hard to do if you're willing to go to nearly septuple base value right away. Plus, we should give prices with some relevance to tier, I mean three T1 cards shouldn't be treated as equal to three T3 ones.
                      The formula for my going prices is 3 x basevalue per card. If all 3 cards =< 10,000, the total becomes 10,000. This formula does break down for higher-tiered cards because they start jumping to ridiculous proportions, so I don't usually gun for them, but hoping we could work something out if someone plans on throwing such a valued card this way.

                      The only exception to my rule be that is I don't own the card already, but the chance of that right now is slim to none with how many cards are in circulation.

                      That being said, I need a card sale for tomorrow. Would anyone care to make some offers?
                      Last edited by gold stinger; 03-16-2015, 06:37 PM.
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      butts.


                      - Tosh 2014






                      Comment

                      • gameboy42690
                        =/
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 685

                        #491
                        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                        Originally posted by foxfire667
                        If you're looking to sell anything that isn't your stepped files I'll be sure to make some offers! For now here's a couple:

                        Today (3,750 Credits): No Money Down, Low Monthly Payments (T2), and Burnout (T2)
                        Tomorrow (6,000 Credits): 8-Bit Day Dreamer (T2), Yellow Lasers (T2), and Memories [KgZ] (T3)

                        Additionally I'll keep a lookout for your steps when I get cards. Pretty sure multiple cards for one card trading is allowed now as long as the value is greater or equal, so I could get a few unique lower tier cards from you or something. I don't have any of your files yet unfortunately.
                        I'll do both of those deals!

                        Originally posted by MyNameIsNothing
                        136.6, Learn to Play, and Keep On Lovin' You for 3500?
                        Since Foxfire posted first I'm doing his two deals first. I'll take your offer as well but it'll have to wait until Wednesday.

                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        That being said, I need a card sale for tomorrow. Would anyone care to make some offers?
                        KISS CANDY FLAVOR [Standard] for 2000 credits?
                        Last edited by gameboy42690; 03-16-2015, 06:38 PM.

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #492
                          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                          you don't have to wait to sell cards fyi you can sell as many as you want in a day, there's only a limit on the people buying them.

                          Originally posted by gameboy42690
                          KISS CANDY FLAVOR [Standard] for 2000 credits?
                          I meant as in having to buy 3 cards for tomorrow, not selling them.

                          If you'd be willing though, I would definitely like to buy 'Hajnal', 'Lawn Wake IV', and 'Legend' for a cool 20,000 credits tomorrow.
                          Last edited by gold stinger; 03-16-2015, 06:44 PM.
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • gameboy42690
                            =/
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 685

                            #493
                            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                            Yes, it would help if I bothered to read your entire post next time wouldn't it? My mistake.

                            *still want to buy it anyways if you change your mind and decide to sell :P
                            Last edited by gameboy42690; 03-16-2015, 06:45 PM.

                            Comment

                            • mrpreggers
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 3395

                              #494
                              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                              Selling:
                              Futsuu No Uta - Tier 7
                              Stories Can Wait (Virtual Riot Remix) - Tier 7
                              i love (orange things) - Tier 7

                              starting badoodle at 1 credit each
                              Last edited by mrpreggers; 03-16-2015, 06:54 PM.

                              Comment

                              • FF_rules
                                FF Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 668

                                #495
                                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                                Opening bid at 4 credits. 1.33x rate of minimum~

                                Comment

                                Working...