FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User1176756

    #421
    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

    Deal. Shop's closed now. Will open whenever I get more packs.

    Comment

    • 25thhour
      I like max
      • Feb 2007
      • 2922

      #422
      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

      Originally posted by badman7772
      Deal. Shop's closed now. Will open whenever I get more packs.
      Ill buy for 10k. Same cards perviously offered by Rushy
      r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

      Comment

      • User1176756

        #423
        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

        As good as it sounds, I've already closed off the deal. Sorry about that.

        Comment

        • 25thhour
          I like max
          • Feb 2007
          • 2922

          #424
          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

          aw darn lol Have any more?
          r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

          Comment

          • User1176756

            #425
            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

            I'm gonna hold onto the rest of my binder until more packs come my way. Gotta keep that flow going. I'll let you know when I open shop again though.

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #426
              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here



              Comment

              • awein999
                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                • Oct 2007
                • 4647

                #427
                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                Reminder to all that I'm willing to buy unopened packs of anything as long as a tier 11 has a chance of appearing from it.
                Originally posted by Staiain
                i am super purple hippo

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #428
                  Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                  I need any 3 cards that I don't have already for today.

                  Cards that I have can be located here:

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • FF_rules
                    FF Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 668

                    #429
                    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                    Originally posted by foxfire667
                    The last card on the list (FF_rules):
                    Offer for today (2,200 Credits): H a l o g e n (FFR edit) (T3)
                    Approved: (My bad on the delay; been playing helldiver with friends past day and I totally forgot about this lol)

                    Comment

                    • gold stinger
                      Signature Extraordinare~~
                      Event Staff
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      Global Moderator
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6429

                      #430
                      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                      Anyone got 3 cards that I don't have yet that I could buy? :L
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      butts.


                      - Tosh 2014






                      Comment

                      • benny58624
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2014
                        • 352

                        #431
                        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Anyone got 3 cards that I don't have yet that I could buy? :L
                        I was planning to get more cards before trading them away, but if you can pay x5 base value, I'm fine.
                        You may choose which 3 cards.

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #432
                          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                          'Diamond Dust Zone - Act 1', 'Battle Squadron Menu (Juno Reaktor Mix)', and 'She Bangs (William Hung Version)' for 10,000 credits?
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • benny58624
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2014
                            • 352

                            #433
                            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                            I accept the deal gold stinger, thank you.

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #434
                              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                              credits sent.

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • foxfire667
                                The FFRchiver
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 2170

                                #435
                                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                                Originally posted by FF_rules
                                Approved: (My bad on the delay; been playing helldiver with friends past day and I totally forgot about this lol)
                                It's fine, though I reserved a max trade for today assuming you'd respond, so the payment for this will be reserved for tomorrow.
                                SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                                Comment

                                Working...