FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FF_rules
    FF Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 668

    #451
    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

    Originally posted by gold stinger
    can we shorten the time length of the pack auction seriously, 2 days is way too long for a bidding war, chances are if it actually ended people would have forgotten about it
    because rushy is like that (sun)

    put it to like the end of today or something
    It's about 30 hours left, which is close to a day anyway. That's the reason I put a buy out on it anyway.

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #452
      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

      Originally posted by gold stinger
      can we shorten the time length of the pack auction seriously, 2 days is way too long for a bidding war, chances are if it actually ended people would have forgotten about it
      because rushy is like that (sun)

      put it to like the end of today or something
      why I oughtta
      Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-15-2015, 05:53 PM.


      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #453
        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

        I could help out with FFR TCG because I'm technically lurking this thread almost every day if you want, same with the regular thread ^~^
        Last edited by gold stinger; 03-15-2015, 06:06 PM.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • FF_rules
          FF Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 668

          #454
          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

          Originally posted by gold stinger
          I could help out with FFR TCG because I'm technically lurking this thread almost every day if you want ^~^
          >sneaking those T9's out of people's packs and putting it in his own.

          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #455
            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

            Originally posted by FF_rules
            >sneaking those T9's out of people's packs and putting it in his own.
            hahahah I wish, but it's pretty apparent that no helper can edit their own page for cards, and has to have some other helper edit their page for them, according to rushy's experiences.
            Last edited by gold stinger; 03-15-2015, 06:09 PM.
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • awein999
              (ಠ⌣ಠ)
              • Oct 2007
              • 4647

              #456
              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

              36,669 for the gambleplus
              Originally posted by Staiain
              i am super purple hippo

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #457
                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                take it, thanks for taking that load off of my back. Such ridiculous amounts being spent over 3 cards, with a 50% chance of being a horde pack.
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • awein999
                  (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4647

                  #458
                  Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                  Woo
                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  i am super purple hippo

                  Comment

                  • FF_rules
                    FF Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 668

                    #459
                    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    take it, thanks for taking that load off of my back. Such ridiculous amounts being spent over 3 cards, with a 50% chance of being a horde pack.
                    a horde pack that can contain T9+
                    The moment this thread was made you should have been aware this game was going to pay to win.
                    Edit: At this point; the only bet higher than this would be the 40k buy out. awein999 playing a dangerous game here =p
                    Last edited by FF_rules; 03-15-2015, 06:23 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Suicidalfatman
                      Claws are better to FFR
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 678

                      #460
                      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                      If they want to spend the creds...go for it Lmto

                      Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
                      Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
                      Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #461
                        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                        Originally posted by FF_rules
                        a horde pack that can contain T9+
                        again, absurd luck required.

                        I will cry if he rolls Tier 5's or less on all cards.
                        Last edited by gold stinger; 03-15-2015, 06:55 PM.
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • foxfire667
                          The FFRchiver
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 2170

                          #462
                          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                          In before terrible luck and a payout of like ~20.37x base value. Good luck to you though, I want to see a gem finally emerge from these crazy pack auctions.

                          Also I have room for two card trades tomorrow, is anyone looking to actively sell lower tier content (thinking around T1-T4) in their binders at the moment?
                          SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #463
                            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            hahahah I wish, but it's pretty apparent that no helper can edit their own page for cards, and has to have some other helper edit their page for them, according to rushy's experiences.
                            I can.. but I won't. It's more a matter of me not unwrapping my own packs. But yea I could totally just dump everyone's cards onto my page if I wanted to

                            I even made this shit quality no-BS video just in case I needed it for unwrapping my standard pack for awein


                            also wtf are you talking about, you can't get T9+ cards from a horde pack..
                            Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-15-2015, 09:46 PM.


                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #464
                              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              also wtf are you talking about, you can't get T9+ cards from a horde pack..
                              of course you can't get tier 9's from a horde pack, but it's pointed out that if you roll good numbers on a gambling plus pack, it acts like a horde pack in the sense that you get 5 cards with it, and you can also obtain T9+ cards from the pack.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • foxfire667
                                The FFRchiver
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 2170

                                #465
                                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                                Server time reset, so I can pay this now:
                                SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                                Comment

                                Working...