FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kanzas
    Buh
    • Jul 2014
    • 1459

    #241
    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here



    Feel free to browse my wares, got some 1-4's here




    Top 5
    Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
    party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
    Fei Longer - AAA
    HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
    Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

    Comment

    • Suicidalfatman
      Claws are better to FFR
      • Oct 2006
      • 678

      #242
      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

      @ Kansas

      Happy Shining Star (Light) + Sakura Blue Sky + My Little Pony Medley (Standard) = 2050

      So I offer 3200 for all three

      Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
      Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
      Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

      Comment

      • benny58624
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2014
        • 352

        #243
        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

        It's been over 1 hour and there are no higher bids, so I'll sell my Field of Snow [Light] and DT Rabbit Blood Festival to Suicidalfatman for 3500 credits.
        Originally posted by Suicidalfatman
        Yeah Im good =p

        Comment

        • Kawaii025
          Fake D4
          • Jun 2007
          • 1404

          #244
          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

          Originally posted by gold stinger
          looking to buy 3 cards I don't currently have for triple the base value.

          Cards I currently have right now (ctrl+f is useful):

          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t#gid=67772074
          Is this offer still open? I have three you don't have~
          64 - Angel Island Remix - 2500
          47 - Wild Sky - 1150
          12 - Dishwater - 600
          Total: 4250 (base value total)
          My List of FFR Tournaments
          Pre-10/16/16
          Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
          Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

          Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
          Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #245
            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

            poor rushy when he sees this thread, it looks like the stock market in here from back in the 00's.
            Last edited by gold stinger; 03-8-2015, 01:15 PM.
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #246
              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

              Originally posted by Kawaii025
              Is this offer still open? I have three you don't have~
              64 - Angel Island Remix - 2500
              47 - Wild Sky - 1150
              12 - Dishwater - 600
              Total: 4250 (base value total)
              I already have a pending transaction for today with benny for some of his Tier 7 cards that requires processing, so I already sent the credits for it.

              I could make a future negotiation for it though for a 12,750 credit total, for tomorrow or something.
              Last edited by gold stinger; 03-8-2015, 01:21 PM.
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • 25thhour
                I like max
                • Feb 2007
                • 2922

                #247
                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                Those selling a pack count as part of my 3 card trades per day?
                Auction for 1 Gamble Plus Pack (Tier3)
                It could have anything inside there!
                Current bid: 1,000,000 credits[/QUOTE]

                I will offer 30k credits…
                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #248
                  Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                  30,814 credits.
                  Last edited by gold stinger; 03-8-2015, 02:20 PM.
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #249
                    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                    Originally posted by FF_rules
                    Those selling a pack count as part of my 3 card trades per day?
                    You can sell as much as you want. There is only a buy limit.
                    HOWEVER I will make an exception for Gamble and Gamble Plus packs for buying. If someone buys an unopened G+ pack and 5 cards are opened (or Gamble pack for 4 cards), the buyer will be awarded all the cards. Unopened packs that are guaranteed to contain more than 3 cards are not eligible for sale in this thread. These packs are: Horde Pack (T3|5 cards), Standard Plus Pack(T3|4 cards), Bronze Pack(T2|5 cards), and Blue Pack(T1|4 cards).

                    That being said, you haven't received this unopened gamble plus pack yet since you didn't complete the challenge yet. Let's not get ahead of ourselves now.

                    Originally posted by 25thhour
                    I will offer 30k credits…
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    30,814 credits.
                    The minimum raise on a 30k bid is for 33k.


                    --

                    Transactions have been processed.
                    Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-8-2015, 02:51 PM.


                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #250
                      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                      Originally posted by 25thhour
                      I will offer 30k credits…
                      You bitchy queen. Too rich for my blood.
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • 25thhour
                        I like max
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 2922

                        #251
                        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                        You know you don't want to sell to the hoard stinger. Sell to a poor old soul like me…
                        r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #252
                          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                          Originally posted by 25thhour
                          You know you don't want to sell to the hoard stinger. Sell to a poor old soul like me…
                          obviously whoring if you're willing to pay 30k for a Gambling Plus pack. If you beat me I hope you draw 2 Tier 2's and 1 Tier 1 from it.

                          33,654 credits.
                          Last edited by gold stinger; 03-8-2015, 03:23 PM.
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • Kanzas
                            Buh
                            • Jul 2014
                            • 1459

                            #253
                            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                            Originally posted by Suicidalfatman
                            @ Kansas

                            Happy Shining Star (Light) + Sakura Blue Sky + My Little Pony Medley (Standard) = 2050

                            So I offer 3200 for all three
                            You have spelled my name wrong, that will cost you an extra 3800 credits.




                            Top 5
                            Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                            party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                            Fei Longer - AAA
                            HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                            Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #254
                              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • FF_rules
                                FF Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 668

                                #255
                                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                That being said, you haven't received this unopened gamble plus pack yet since you didn't complete the challenge yet. Let's not get ahead of ourselves now.
                                I don't see a problem here; maybe you should go recheck the subtraction.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                You can just use your credit total at the start of the challenge as point of reference, but I don't mind doing the math. If you do use your current credit count as a point of reference, make sure to scale it appropriately for any credit transactions/gambling you do. It's pretty easy to calculate if you provide the screenshots I asked for.
                                And if it was some kind of ruling like I didn't use the exact format then it's fine because you made the addendum post yourself before I posted it.

                                Comment

                                Working...