I'm here to post a transaction; a lot sum of 25 cards to be transferred to foxfire667 for a total of 55,000 credits. 25 cards = 3x8days + 1 spare card We can either go one of 2 directions.
a) You send him the 25 cards and we'll both be locked out of further transaction for 8 days and 1 card from the 9th.
b) We guarantee the transaction of 3 cards every day for the next 8 days; so you can make the revisions as soon as you are able on each new day.
Originally posted by foxfire667
Tier 1 - 6 cards
Excite Bike
No Salt
TWILT [Light]
Bubbleman Stage Theme
Arrrrrr
Atlast
Tier 2 - 5 cards
Clouds from the East
A Christmas Carol
Roses and Butterflies [Standard]
Save Me
Maintenance Bot
Tier 3 - 8 cards
DKC2 Symphonic Rock Remix
Two Sisters [Heavy]
Everfree
Water Like Pudding
300 This is Sparta EXTENDED Mix
Ame no odoriko (asha remix)
Warren
H a l o g e n (FFR edit)
Tier 4 - 6 cards
Insomnia (Acid Paradox remix)
Air Breeze
Help Me Find My Child Or The Gold
Crazy Hair Day
Hyoukai
July
Total card count: 25
Total price: 55,000 Credits
I'll wait for a screenshot from foxfire667 to finish this transaction.
I can still make two more trades tonight. If anyone wants to sell a T1-T4 card (or two) I'll give you 3x base value!
I offer you my Strength [Tier 4], Dragon's Final Roar [Tier 4] and Card House Dreamer [Tier 4] for 7650 credits.
This is 3x base value (better than FF_rules' x3.3 base value offer).
I'm here to post a transaction; a lot sum of 25 cards to be transferred to foxfire667 for a total of 55,000 credits. 25 cards = 3x8days + 1 spare card We can either go one of 2 directions.
a) You send him the 25 cards and we'll both be locked out of further transaction for 8 days and 1 card from the 9th.
b) We guarantee the transaction of 3 cards every day for the next 8 days; so you can make the revisions as soon as you are able on each new day.
I'll wait for a screenshot from foxfire667 to finish this transaction.
GS, you want the pack I opened with Skadi in it still?
Yep. requesting to buy from Kanzas his 'The Labyrinth of Skadi', 'FFR - Theme of Aeris', and 'Breaking the Common' for 50,000 credits. Remind me if these aren't the same cards that we agreed on in the back end, because Skype locked me out of my account ._.
Comment