A Week of Trick or Treat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FFR Events
    How eventful...
    Event Staff
    Sectional Moderator
    • Sep 2014
    • 325

    #106
    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

    Originally posted by storn42
    found 3 tokens so far, though im not sure if my third one counts. I have to say though, the banner token's spot is simply amazing. it is probably my favorite spot so far.
    You are not allowed to give away any information pertaining to locations of anything in this event. It is grounds for disqualification from the event.



    On another note we've had two people submit one token location so far.
    Last edited by FFR Events; 10-29-2014, 09:26 PM.

    Comment

    • FFR Events
      How eventful...
      Event Staff
      Sectional Moderator
      • Sep 2014
      • 325

      #107
      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

      Guys I will not accept any submissions that do not follow the guidelines on the OP for the screen shots. The url must be in the image, and you need to circle the image.

      If you're making hint guesses what I've found easiest so far is when people name their image the hint they're using when sending a zip, otherwise right in the PM above each is fine as well. You can abbreviate as long as I can understand what it is.

      Thanks
      Last edited by FFR Events; 10-30-2014, 01:44 PM.

      Comment

      • PhantomPuppy
        Washed and Irrelevant D7
        • May 2012
        • 1808

        #108
        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

        none of mine counted i'm assuming, since i didn't circle them. don't really have anything to circle the images with lol. it's ok, not the end of the world. happy hunting all

        10th OT (D3): 13th
        11th OT (D6): 11th
        12th OT (D6): 6th
        13th OT (D7): 31st
        14th OT (D7): 25th
        15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
        16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        you know what they say

        under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

        Comment

        • FFR Events
          How eventful...
          Event Staff
          Sectional Moderator
          • Sep 2014
          • 325

          #109
          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

          Originally posted by PhantomPuppy
          none of mine counted i'm assuming, since i didn't circle them. don't really have anything to circle the images with lol. it's ok, not the end of the world. happy hunting all

          You don't have paint on your computer?


          I was lenient on it before and accepted some of the submissions but I just received some that were cropped down to nearly nothing, no circle around image and there's no URL in the image. I can't accept submissions that come in like that.

          Comment

          • PhantomPuppy
            Washed and Irrelevant D7
            • May 2012
            • 1808

            #110
            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

            Originally posted by FFR Events
            You don't have paint on your computer?


            I was lenient on it before and accepted some of the submissions but I just received some that were cropped down to nearly nothing, no circle around image and there's no URL in the image. I can't accept submissions that come in like that.
            oh yea, i included the URL's in my pictures, but didn't circle. also no, i don't have paint on my pc. is it free to get? if so i can just slap it on my pc and resubmit, not a huge issue for me.

            10th OT (D3): 13th
            11th OT (D6): 11th
            12th OT (D6): 6th
            13th OT (D7): 31st
            14th OT (D7): 25th
            15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
            16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            you know what they say

            under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

            Comment

            • FFR Events
              How eventful...
              Event Staff
              Sectional Moderator
              • Sep 2014
              • 325

              #111
              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

              Paint is usually already on most when you buy them, I've never had to go download it before. What you submitted was already counted so don't worry about those.



              On another note final day of the hunt! Remember to submit your images by 11:59pm servertime tonight.

              Comment

              • s1rnight
                ( ¯u¯)-b
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2011
                • 392

                #112
                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                circling the images feels like a pretty arbitrary rule to me, haha. its ok if it is but i'm too lazy to do it to ~21 images ¯w¯;;

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #113
                  Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                  It's not arbitrary, if you're too lazy to follow a simple rule then I'm too lazy to take a bunch of time going through all your images and adding your points to the spreadsheet.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • s1rnight
                    ( ¯u¯)-b
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 392

                    #114
                    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                    ya, well i mean that's fine. its a rule for the sake of a rule though, since there's nothing rly stopping someone from just taking someone else's circled image instead of a uncircled image. it doesnt strike me as an adequate way to test for if "you did in fact find the image"

                    (just my two cents~ not raisin a sass or anything)
                    Last edited by s1rnight; 10-31-2014, 07:37 AM.

                    Comment

                    • FFR Events
                      How eventful...
                      Event Staff
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 325

                      #115
                      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                      Actually that's exactly the point, it's a cheating deterrent because nobody circles them the same way. Some put a square, some circle, some draw images, some use red, some use black, you get the point yet?

                      If everyone just submitted them without indicating where the image is they'd easily be able to use other people's images.

                      Rules are in place for a reason and I'm sorry but if you can't follow them because you're "too lazy" then you just wont get prizes. You are complaining about putting circles in because it takes time? Think about how much time it takes me to go through every single person's images that submits to this contest and verify everything. It's not a good excuse to me.

                      Comment

                      • nolimits112
                        u wot m8?
                        • May 2008
                        • 124

                        #116
                        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                        It takes like 5 seconds to draw a little red circle, come on man...
                        9th Official FFR Tournament - Division 2: 6th
                        10th Official FFR Tournament - Division 3: 21st


                        That's about it I guess.

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #117
                          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                          I suggested that everyone draw me a picture of an elephant on every screenshot, but we decided that would take too much time

                          Circling does serve an actual purpose, however, since it proves that you've actually found the image. Some images are trickier to find than others in terms of location on the page, which is to be expected for this type of event. Having contestants circle the image is just the way that we decided would concretely prove that not only have they found the correct page, but they've found the actual image as well. I unfortunately can't cite any examples until the event is over, but I hope you understand the purpose now.

                          I think it's just a silly thing to complain about anyway.
                          Last edited by rushyrulz; 10-31-2014, 10:54 AM.


                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #118
                            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                            omg I just got all the tokens except for one, im so lucky

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FFR Events
                              How eventful...
                              Event Staff
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 325

                              #119
                              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                              Since we're down to the last 12hrs we're going to show you the images and tell you which they represent

                              - Easy
                              - Medium
                              - Hard
                              - Token
                              Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 10-31-2014, 11:51 AM.

                              Comment

                              • rushyrulz
                                Digital Dancing!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 12985

                                #120
                                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!



                                Comment

                                Working...