A Week of Trick or Treat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ChaosUnown
    Graphic Designer
    • Feb 2008
    • 40

    #31
    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

    Understood, the url text will be fully legible and the image will be highlighted with a colored circle. Nothing else will be modified so it should be simple to confirm if the image in the screenshot correlates with the actual location of the image.

    Comment

    • Tarrik
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • May 2007
      • 2240

      #32
      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

      I dun fucked up. I didn't circle any of the images lmao.

      I could point them all out if asked though.
      Last edited by Tarrik; 10-24-2014, 08:19 PM.

      Comment

      • User1176756

        #33
        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

        I've found 26 so far. Think I'm gonna call it a night. Maybe I'll hit 40 by the end of it all. At least I know which hints represent what images I found.

        Comment

        • gstarfire
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2014
          • 256

          #34
          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

          I'm at 21 but I'm tired and going to sleep now XD Do the different images correlate to the credits they are worth? (For example, if I found a banana, would it be worth the same amount of credits as another banana?) And also, at the end of all this, will you reveal all the locations?

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #35
            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

            Originally posted by gstarfire
            I'm at 21 but I'm tired and going to sleep now XD Do the different images correlate to the credits they are worth? (For example, if I found a banana, would it be worth the same amount of credits as another banana?) And also, at the end of all this, will you reveal all the locations?
            Yes and yes
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #36
              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

              I've found 11 of these damn things as I've been using the site normally lol
              Each time I just stopped to grab a screenshot as I passed.
              Don't have any huge incentive to really try to get all 40 but I might as well participate for fun


              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #37
                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                There's 56 total images guys, not sure why people keep thinking 40.

                Originally posted by FFR Events
                We have hidden a total of 56 images around the site.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • popsicle_3000
                  Legendary Noob
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4642

                  #38
                  Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                  I spent so much time on this in 2011

                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  one way to stream them all
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                  But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Title: Popsicle Three

                  Thousand the farthest
                  He's gone in an official
                  Whoop hip hip hooray!
                  Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                  kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                  @popsicle_3000:
                  Danger incoming
                  The popsicles are melting
                  Three thousand of them
                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                  dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                  friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                  dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                  friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                  dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                  friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                  dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                  friend: thanks man
                  dynam0: no problem man
                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                  Comment

                  • Dark Saga
                    Known as WalterToro.
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 201

                    #39
                    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                    20/56 now, mostly because I want the tokens
                    D3A - 2nd Place - Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2
                    4th Place - YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity
                    D4 - 2nd Place - Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament
                    D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                    Comment

                    • popsicle_3000
                      Legendary Noob
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 4642

                      #40
                      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                      the last time this contest happened, the token hints where identified into a paragraph 3 sentences long. not so for this one I guess?

                      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                      39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      one way to stream them all
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                      But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      Title: Popsicle Three

                      Thousand the farthest
                      He's gone in an official
                      Whoop hip hip hooray!
                      Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                      kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                      @popsicle_3000:
                      Danger incoming
                      The popsicles are melting
                      Three thousand of them
                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                      dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                      friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                      dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                      friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                      dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                      friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                      dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                      friend: thanks man
                      dynam0: no problem man
                      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                      pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                      Comment

                      • Dark Saga
                        Known as WalterToro.
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 201

                        #41
                        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                        27, done for today, some were really hard.
                        D3A - 2nd Place - Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2
                        4th Place - YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity
                        D4 - 2nd Place - Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament
                        D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                        Comment

                        • popsicle_3000
                          Legendary Noob
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 4642

                          #42
                          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                          27 so far

                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          one way to stream them all
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                          But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          Title: Popsicle Three

                          Thousand the farthest
                          He's gone in an official
                          Whoop hip hip hooray!
                          Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                          kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                          @popsicle_3000:
                          Danger incoming
                          The popsicles are melting
                          Three thousand of them
                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                          dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                          friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                          dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                          friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                          dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                          friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                          dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                          friend: thanks man
                          dynam0: no problem man
                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #43
                            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                            Originally posted by popsicle_3000
                            the last time this contest happened, the token hints where identified into a paragraph 3 sentences long. not so for this one I guess?
                            Just regular hints this time. 50 are for credit prizes, 6 for tokens.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #44
                              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                              Can we send PMs to validate if our pictures match the hints?

                              Comment

                              • popsicle_3000
                                Legendary Noob
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 4642

                                #45
                                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                                so we don't know which hints are for the tokens then? also, the firefox one, is that to mean that it's only viewable in a firefox web browser, or is the whole thing the hint?
                                Last edited by popsicle_3000; 10-25-2014, 02:05 PM.

                                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                                39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                one way to stream them all
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                                But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                                Title: Popsicle Three

                                Thousand the farthest
                                He's gone in an official
                                Whoop hip hip hooray!
                                Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                                kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                                @popsicle_3000:
                                Danger incoming
                                The popsicles are melting
                                Three thousand of them
                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                                dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                                friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                                dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                                friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                                dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                                friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                                dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                                friend: thanks man
                                dynam0: no problem man
                                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                                pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                                Comment

                                Working...