A Week of Trick or Treat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • popsicle_3000
    Legendary Noob
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 4642

    #76
    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

    I just know I'll get the location listing at the end of the week and be pissed off at the ones I missed

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    one way to stream them all
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

    But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    Title: Popsicle Three

    Thousand the farthest
    He's gone in an official
    Whoop hip hip hooray!
    Originally posted by U.N. Owen
    kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

    @popsicle_3000:
    Danger incoming
    The popsicles are melting
    Three thousand of them
    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

    dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
    friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
    dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
    friend: hey bro can i tell you something
    dynam0 yeah man whats up?
    friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
    dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
    friend: thanks man
    dynam0: no problem man
    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

    Comment

    • Kanzas
      Buh
      • Jul 2014
      • 1459

      #77
      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

      Ah, didn't see that. Gracias!




      Top 5
      Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
      party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
      Fei Longer - AAA
      HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
      Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

      Comment

      • nolimits112
        u wot m8?
        • May 2008
        • 124

        #78
        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

        Originally posted by Dark Saga
        39... still 0 tokens, I dont what to continue but... TOKENS.
        Hang on, does this mean some of them give you the token straight away? I thought we find out which ones are tokens at the end of the week.
        9th Official FFR Tournament - Division 2: 6th
        10th Official FFR Tournament - Division 3: 21st


        That's about it I guess.

        Comment

        • ItsOnlyDanO
          Stuck in the past
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2013
          • 1168

          #79
          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

          I don't think anyone has even found a token one yet so I can neither confirm/deny
          Ghosts appear and fade away.......

          Comment

          • gstarfire
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2014
            • 256

            #80
            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

            I may have. I found something different from the 3 images I've seen so far. idk.

            Comment

            • Dark Saga
              Known as WalterToro.
              • Jul 2009
              • 201

              #81
              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

              40, feel tired, and I will feel really dumb when I know the location of the rest.
              D3A - 2nd Place - Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2
              4th Place - YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity
              D4 - 2nd Place - Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament
              D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #82
                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                Everything is given out at the end of the week, including tokens.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Pizza69
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 700

                  #83
                  Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                  I'm at 48, maybe 49... watch as I still don't have any tokens.

                  Comment

                  • Tidus810
                    slimy, yet ... satisfying
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 1244

                    #84
                    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                    Originally posted by Pizza69
                    I'm at 48, maybe 49... watch as I still don't have any tokens.
                    They have their own image, so if you haven't come across it then that'd be a no. :/

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #85
                      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                      Originally posted by Tidus810
                      They have their own image, so if you haven't come across it then that'd be a no. :/
                      which is when you get to the point of "is that the token image, or just a random halloween image. my self currently at that point where i found an image that im not sure if its an image.

                      EDIT: after going over the image a few times, i think i may have just found a token. side note: If i find a token that i already have, but missed others that i dont have, will i get a token that i dont have, or will it be some other compensation.
                      Last edited by storn42; 10-26-2014, 10:41 PM.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #86
                        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        which is when you get to the point of "is that the token image, or just a random halloween image. my self currently at that point where i found an image that im not sure if its an image.

                        EDIT: after going over the image a few times, i think i may have just found a token. side note: If i find a token that i already have, but missed others that i dont have, will i get a token that i dont have, or will it be some other compensation.
                        Tokens are assigned to specific locations, you'd receive an additional credit prize.

                        I've seen two people I believe it was say they think they found a token, I'd love to see if you guys have.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Tidus810
                          slimy, yet ... satisfying
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 1244

                          #87
                          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                          Something worth noting: It would be in your best interest to double-check all of the pages where you found images prior to submitting. Apparently in a small number of cases, some pages were loading with images despite not being intended pages. I'm gonna stay vague to prevent giving any sort of hint.

                          Comment

                          • funiax
                            Sandbag Hobbiest
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 67

                            #88
                            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                            Just thinking, the tokens and some of the hard images all use the standard sized/shaped/coloured images right? There's no really small images or pictures that are a pattern in the background of some other picture, right?
                            this wasted heart

                            Comment

                            • nolimits112
                              u wot m8?
                              • May 2008
                              • 124

                              #89
                              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                              I can't for the life of me think what profiles they would be on.... found some of the song ones just fine but the profiles have me stumped.
                              9th Official FFR Tournament - Division 2: 6th
                              10th Official FFR Tournament - Division 3: 21st


                              That's about it I guess.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #90
                                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                                Originally posted by funiax
                                Just thinking, the tokens and some of the hard images all use the standard sized/shaped/coloured images right? There's no really small images or pictures that are a pattern in the background of some other picture, right?
                                Not giving information on the images out
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...