A Week of Trick or Treat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User1176756

    #91
    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

    Now that every hint is numbered, would using the hint number to match the hint count? For the ones that have 8 of them I'd go 2-1, 2-2, etc. Would that help?

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #92
      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

      I'd really rather not, the whole reason I had to number it was because someone sent it in like that. It's a pain in the ass to have to keep referring back. It's better to just name the images the hint like most have.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #93
        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

        out of curiosity, has anyone been confirmed to have found one of the token images?


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Callipygian
          Senior FFR citizen
          • Jun 2007
          • 1537

          #94
          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          I'd really rather not, the whole reason I had to number it was because someone sent it in like that. It's a pain in the ass to have to keep referring back. It's better to just name the images the hint like most have.
          Haha, that would be me, sorry for the extra work I caused . I'll be a good boy and use hint names for the dozens of images I still plan to find lol.
          Sick nature

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #95
            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

            remember when i said i thought i found a token? well i changed my mind, it wasn't a token. but NOW i found a token.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • ce1545
              One Truth Prevails
              • Dec 2006
              • 385

              #96
              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

              That moment when you go through old bookmarks and find a token.

              Comment

              • Pizza69
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2013
                • 700

                #97
                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                Up to 51 found, just got my first token

                Comment

                • popsicle_3000
                  Legendary Noob
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4642

                  #98
                  Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                  dammit... I'm not gonna find any tokens again lol

                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  one way to stream them all
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                  But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Title: Popsicle Three

                  Thousand the farthest
                  He's gone in an official
                  Whoop hip hip hooray!
                  Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                  kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                  @popsicle_3000:
                  Danger incoming
                  The popsicles are melting
                  Three thousand of them
                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                  dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                  friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                  dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                  friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                  dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                  friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                  dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                  friend: thanks man
                  dynam0: no problem man
                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                  Comment

                  • FFR Events
                    How eventful...
                    Event Staff
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 325

                    #99
                    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                    As the event comes to a close, it's important to restate this rule:

                    Using any medium to disclose the location, or further hint at the discovery of a contest solution is considered cheating, and will disqualify you from getting prizes. This action is also grounds for a site ban.

                    Comment

                    • Dark Saga
                      Known as WalterToro.
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 201

                      #100
                      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                      45, 0 tokens, I am gonna rip my hair now.
                      D3A - 2nd Place - Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2
                      4th Place - YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity
                      D4 - 2nd Place - Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament
                      D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                      Comment

                      • smartdude1212
                        2 is poo
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 6687

                        #101
                        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                        49/56 with one token found (aww yeah).
                        Last edited by smartdude1212; 10-29-2014, 02:15 AM. Reason: I found another oops

                        Comment

                        • FFR Events
                          How eventful...
                          Event Staff
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 325

                          #102
                          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                          Guys I had two people submit me images with people's avatars and the Halloween banners circled. These are not part of the event.

                          Comment

                          • FFR Events
                            How eventful...
                            Event Staff
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 325

                            #103
                            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                            Since we're getting really close to the end and still have no tokens yet I'm going to put which of the hints pertain to the tokens here.

                            You’re looking pretty blue man.
                            Who’s the top whore?
                            Video database could use a makeover
                            Be safe this Halloween by using this web-safe palette (Firefox only sorry)
                            Pay some money to view your level stats honey
                            A banner to usher in a genesis
                            Last edited by FFR Events; 10-29-2014, 10:58 AM.

                            Comment

                            • ce1545
                              One Truth Prevails
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 385

                              #104
                              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                              Found 3 tokens so far. =)

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #105
                                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                                found 3 tokens so far, though im not sure if my third one counts. I have to say though, the banner token's spot is simply amazing. it is probably my favorite spot so far.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...