A Week of Trick or Treat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tidus810
    slimy, yet ... satisfying
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 1244

    #61
    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    They are images, and yes that's fine.
    ok thank yooou~

    Comment

    • FFR Events
      How eventful...
      Event Staff
      Sectional Moderator
      • Sep 2014
      • 325

      #62
      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

      Guys please remember to circle the image in your screen shots. I've been lenient with it thus far, but I'm going to start rejecting submissions that aren't following the rules.

      Comment

      • ~Zeta~
        Flag Master
        • Oct 2010
        • 2156

        #63
        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

        I think I found a token one because it was special. Or maybe whoever made it wanted it to look special. Conspiracy.

        Stopping at 34. Completely stumped on the others.
        Last edited by ~Zeta~; 10-25-2014, 08:43 PM.

        Comment

        • Dark Saga
          Known as WalterToro.
          • Jul 2009
          • 201

          #64
          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

          found 7 more (34/56), but after reading the replies on this thread seems that I haven't found the token one
          D3A - 2nd Place - Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2
          4th Place - YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity
          D4 - 2nd Place - Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament
          D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

          Comment

          • popsicle_3000
            Legendary Noob
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 4642

            #65
            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

            33 now. slowing down...

            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            one way to stream them all
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

            But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
            Originally posted by reuben_tate
            Title: Popsicle Three

            Thousand the farthest
            He's gone in an official
            Whoop hip hip hooray!
            Originally posted by U.N. Owen
            kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

            @popsicle_3000:
            Danger incoming
            The popsicles are melting
            Three thousand of them
            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

            dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
            friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
            dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
            friend: hey bro can i tell you something
            dynam0 yeah man whats up?
            friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
            dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
            friend: thanks man
            dynam0: no problem man
            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #66
              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

              I will let you know that the token locations are truly evil this year, and I feel sorry for the countless hours each and every one of you will lose searching for them.

              But hey, at least we gave you hints~


              (this post is not a hint.)
              Last edited by rushyrulz; 10-26-2014, 08:08 AM.


              Comment

              • Elite Ninja
                Kawaii Desu
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 4828

                #67
                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                Which is why I submitted the 37 that I found because I don't expect to find anymore >_>
                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                Comment

                • master q60
                  Aka Shinboro
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 895

                  #68
                  Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                  I shit you not that I had a fucking dream about finding these goddamn things and when I "found" one, I was shot down that I was wrong and woke up due to my anger.

                  I at least know what they look like now
                  Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                  I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

                  Comment

                  • nolimits112
                    u wot m8?
                    • May 2008
                    • 124

                    #69
                    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                    Two questions (because I don't use the forums too often)

                    1. How do I add spoiler tags?
                    2. How do I add images? Do they need to be uploaded to imgur or something because the "Insert image" option at the top of the reply box asks for an image URL. I thought there was a way to directly attach images to posts?
                    9th Official FFR Tournament - Division 2: 6th
                    10th Official FFR Tournament - Division 3: 21st


                    That's about it I guess.

                    Comment

                    • PrawnSkunk
                      Administrator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 3907

                      #70
                      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                      Originally posted by nolimits112
                      Two questions (because I don't use the forums too often)

                      1. How do I add spoiler tags?
                      2. How do I add images? Do they need to be uploaded to imgur or something because the "Insert image" option at the top of the reply box asks for an image URL. I thought there was a way to directly attach images to posts?
                      1. Spoiler contents go in the [spoiler][/spoiler] tags.
                      2. The direct url to images (uploaded using imgur) can be inserted using the "Insert Image" option or [img][/img] tags.

                      Do not post token locations in this thread. Send your reply as a private message to FFR Events.
                      Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 10-26-2014, 11:55 AM.

                      Comment

                      • nolimits112
                        u wot m8?
                        • May 2008
                        • 124

                        #71
                        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                        Up to 21. I think I'm done. I never realised, this site is like a goddamn labyrinth.
                        9th Official FFR Tournament - Division 2: 6th
                        10th Official FFR Tournament - Division 3: 21st


                        That's about it I guess.

                        Comment

                        • popsicle_3000
                          Legendary Noob
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 4642

                          #72
                          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                          You used to be able to upload pics directly to your post, but that was removed a few months ago

                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          one way to stream them all
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                          But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          Title: Popsicle Three

                          Thousand the farthest
                          He's gone in an official
                          Whoop hip hip hooray!
                          Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                          kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                          @popsicle_3000:
                          Danger incoming
                          The popsicles are melting
                          Three thousand of them
                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                          dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                          friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                          dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                          friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                          dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                          friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                          dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                          friend: thanks man
                          dynam0: no problem man
                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                          Comment

                          • Dark Saga
                            Known as WalterToro.
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 201

                            #73
                            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                            39... still 0 tokens, I dont what to continue but... TOKENS.
                            D3A - 2nd Place - Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2
                            4th Place - YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity
                            D4 - 2nd Place - Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament
                            D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                            Comment

                            • Kanzas
                              Buh
                              • Jul 2014
                              • 1459

                              #74
                              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                              Do we just post the images here or send them to someone?




                              Top 5
                              Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                              party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                              Fei Longer - AAA
                              HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                              Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                              Comment

                              • Dark Saga
                                Known as WalterToro.
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 201

                                #75
                                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                                Originally posted by Kanzas
                                Do we just post the images here or send them to someone?
                                Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
                                Do not post token locations in this thread. Send your reply as a private message to FFR Events.
                                Yeah, this.
                                D3A - 2nd Place - Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2
                                4th Place - YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity
                                D4 - 2nd Place - Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament
                                D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                                Comment

                                Working...