A Week of Trick or Treat!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
Now that this is done, we can get the answers?D3A - 2nd Place - Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2
4th Place - YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity
D4 - 2nd Place - Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament
D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb TournamentComment
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
Here's your answers
These profiles (8) scream Halloween. -
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/black%20cat
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/orange
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/scary
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/ghoul
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/spooky
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/tombstone
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/skeleton
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/goblin
When did we do this last? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=120845
These files (8) should get you into the Halloween spirit! -
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?level=722
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=1386
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=2094
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=2040
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=1980
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=1933
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=1630
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=1811
Who did you send credits to? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ts/credits.php
Are you in the top? Perhaps you're a bit further in. - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?sorting=700
My siggy sure could use some work - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/.../SiggyEdit.php
She likes me.. she likes me not... - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/votes/
What have you played recently? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/arc/recent.php
Oh! He’s playing right now!? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/live/
I remember searching for these. - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...token_info.php
This will keep you up to date with events. - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...e/ffr%20events
Picture this in motion. - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/videos/stats.php
Be who you wanna be. - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...editusergroups
What do we have scheduled this year? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/calendar.php
Thanks for the tunes - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ianCredits.php
I wonder if I’m better than this player - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...nk_compare.php
Wow they can win what this year? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=138984
FFR would look great on my website - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...R_Embedded.php
Am I too late to sign up? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ent/signup.php
Look who we all voted for, I think there may be someone that doesn’t belong though... - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...nees/index.php
Biggest blabbers - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p_comments.php
Any left over candy from the last one is probably expired by now - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...rick-or-treat/
It’s like a bag of skittles, which one do I pick? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ore/colorshop/
A combo of chilling contests - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=126665
Who had the best carving? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=127063
Here’s all the answers, guys! - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...12&postcount=2
You can get your reaaally old questions answered here. - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/faq.php
We really need to get this working again. - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/chat.html
The best of R2 - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/Top100Resonance.php
Make a guess, beat the rest! - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/arrows/index.php
Game whoring isn’t so bad if you look at it piece by piece. - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...grandtotal.php
Tired of Legacy? Velocity is the latest and greatest! - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/FFR_the_Update.php
A reply 1 million strong - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...000#post100000
Express yourself - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...do=showsmilies
H-mm, where is it? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ats.php?sort=4
The member of the beast - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/PyroRoach/ (user 666)
You’re looking pretty blue man. - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/FFRBlueman07.jpg
Who’s the top whore? - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/GWC_top.php
Video database could use a makeover - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/videos/view.php
Be safe this Halloween by using this web-safe palette (Firefox only sorry) - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...er/picker.html
Pay some money to view your level stats honey - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...evelStats.html
A banner to usher in a genesis - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/e_top.gif
Last edited by FFR Events; 10-31-2014, 11:16 PM.Comment
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
Which Token was this supposed to give out? This one is so ridiculously obscure compared to the rest it's hilarious, and to top it off the image itself is well hidden within the image.Here's your answers
The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.
BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht
Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.
And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.Comment
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
This is one of the only ones people got, so not that obscure
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/FFRBlueman07.jpg - (Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year)
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/GWC_top.php - (FREEDOM DiVE)
Who’s the top whore?
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/videos/view.php - (Bedtime Story)
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...er/picker.html - (Coactive [Over My Shoulder])
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...evelStats.html -(The Wisest Were Wrong)
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/e_top.gif - (The Bridgeport Run)Comment
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
don't forget the ~'s @@@These are all the people I have updated in the sheet so far, if you're name isn't here and you submitted today chances are I'm still working to get to yours. There's some I haven't gotten to yet.
- Poison-
- gameboy42690
- drizzleRomanceGirl
- MyNameisNothing
- Tarrik
- Dynam0
- master q60
- Devilchilly
- dashoe93
- DJ Vinyl
- PhantomPuppy
- Riotpolice
- Red Blaster
- ChaosUnown
- jgano
- Gradient
- Dark Saga
- ShhhListen
- blindhollander
- Zeta
- AndyTheAce
- BestMte
- Elite Ninja
- dha
- Shiny01
- Hakulyte
- gstarfire
- Pizza69
- Telnaior
- Zapmeister
- usapon
- Storn42
- Callipygian
- scusethetude
- jjontehhizzu
- benny58624
- nolimits112
- popsicle_3000
- s1rnight
- Coolboyrulez0
- rayword45
- SeikoNya
- axith
- Kotarouchan
- AutotelicBrown
- DeltaFarce29
- XelNya
- ItsOnlyDano
- zerkrome
- badman7772
- smartdude1212
- Destroy2777
- Tidus810
- llyair
no tokens rip. 2hard.Last edited by ~Zeta~; 10-31-2014, 11:26 PM.

Comment
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
Me browsing.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...LevelStats.php
Where it was.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...evelStats.html
So mad. /rip
I still have no idea how we're supposed to find the "html" link.
Nice hiding spots overall, tbh even with the answers, I still have no clue where to find half of them.Last edited by Hakulyte; 10-31-2014, 11:36 PM.
Comment
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
There were definitely tough spots this time. I don't even know how some of them were found by the team hahaComment
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
There were even more submissions that came in last minute so all prizes will be handed out tomorrow for this event.Comment
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
Maybe I'm blind or something, but I still don't see the images on these 2 pages...
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ent/signup.php
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...nk_compare.php
Not like it matters lolComment
-
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
oh, dang. well thanks. I did the halloween username thing but didn't see anything and gave up on it during the event haha.
it was fun though, thanks events staff.
Comment
-
Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!
bedtime story? buh. that was the one I wanted least.
oh well, fun event, could probs have gotten the rest other than Coactive and Touhou Judgement in the Sixtieth Year if I thought about it a bit more, but I have no idea how you were supposed to find those two. sad I missed out on Freedom Dive and Bridgeport Run

Comment









Comment